Character name(s): Dr. Weedston Marijuohnson
Civilian name: phil
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I received 1 ban from research for 12 hours for accidentally using my credit bind on a cadet, I changed my bind afterwards and haven't had a problem since.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
- I want to help researchers learn how to be excellent researchers as well as assisting the director in correcting those who prove to be a problem. I also want to serve as a role model for the new people, enforcing the rules and etiquette for the server.
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I would be able to be a role model for researchers and help the newer ones learn how to be excellent. I would also be able to maintain ethical and significant testing as well as ensuring that those who cause problems for the foundation.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
- I do not remember how many exactly but it is at least 1-3. An excellent document is one that has at least 4 pages as well as the format being well established. The idea of the document must be creative, ethical, relevant, and it must add significant knowledge to the object that the researcher is studying.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- To keep order in the research department, making sure the code of ethics is followed by all researchers as well as assisting in updates and dangerous tests in the event that a breach occurs or the experiment goes wrong.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Initially named Dr. Halo, Dr. Weedston was a master of both medicine and robotics, but his knowledge of anomalies eventually led to the Chaos Insurgency keeping an eye on him, seizing an opportunity to kidnap him during a site wide breach at Site-55. While he was saved by the foundation, he was exposed to a mind altering anomaly that warped his mind into a sense that every anomaly the site seized could be used by humanity somehow. Unfortunately, all records of his files and employment had been lost in the breach, and he was forced to restart his life in the foundation. To start anew, he had abandoned the name Dr. Halo and it was lost, never to be known by anyone, and it was then that Dr. Halo had become Dr. Weedston Marijuohnson. His sole purpose is to perfectly contain any and all SCP's, before studying them for their benefit for humanity, even if it kills him. He is often involved primarily in assisting researchers and dangerous experiments to study and see how he can create better containment, conducting his own research.

Last edited:

Tazza

Apr 30, 2022
Australia
+Support
This man is the best candidate for executive researcher, he's active, he makes good quality test logs and has a good knowledge of SCP lore.

Lightsoulist

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 23, 2022
Neutral/minor support
I personally haven't seen you on or really interacted with you to give a definitive support
But I haven't really seen or heard about you doing anything bad so good luck

Ithresh

Apr 23, 2022
logo.png

From the office of Research
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is an assistant leader for the Department of Research. After observing your efforts in the research department, we have determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

Congratulations Executive Researcher Halo​

Status
Not open for further replies.