What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No, I have not.
Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- I want to help be a role model for foundation personnel as well as assist in maintaining a stable foundation. I wish only to assist personnel when they need my help. I also want to help the director in anyway I can.
What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- I am able to help the director keep the foundation safe and ethical, as I am able to be online for at least 4 hours a day. I am capable of providing all personnel a role model or a helpful figure as they work. I am more than willing to assist personnel in providing criticism where it is needed. I am also available almost everyday of the week, and rarely am unable to take the directors place should they be unavailable.
What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Site Administration is responsible for making sure that the foundation is fully operational on a day to day basis. They are to make sure that it is well organized as well as providing information for all departments below them so they can run more efficiently. They are also to manage all policies within the foundation. The assistants job is to perform any tasks given to them by the Site Director, as well as upholding the ideals of the foundation. They also report to the O5 when regarding major choices in the foundation.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- After roughly 3 years of working for the foundation, Ms. Halo had used her mastery and knowledge of cybernetics and biology to assist the site in any way that she can, climbing up the ranks of the research staff and serving as a role model to many research staff. Now she wishes to help the site in it's entirety, no matter what.

Last edited:

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Site Advisor. This position assists the site director and ensure their site functions to the best of its ability. After experience as an Executive Researcher, we have determined you are suited for this responsibility. Congratulations Site Advisor Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.