Mel/Kali's Ethics Committee Member App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kali

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89414533
Discord name: Hito #5331
For how long have you played on CG SCP: During the last week of testing and ever since launch, more accurately (vtime) : 3d 23h 55m 50s
In what country are you located?: Greece
Time zone: GMT + 2
Character name(s): Mel "Kali" Black
Civilian name: Gray
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Ex. Director of Intelligence
-MTF A-1 CSG
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None.
-

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
Ethics Committee Member, The department generally seems like a deviation from other departments, and generally fun to take part in. It's a very hard job to take up the mantle for, but I feel motivated to do so. I also strive in the idea of maintaining the balance in any situation, so this job seems like a good fit.
-

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
I feel like my skills in decision-making, and quick problem-solving would make a great fit for a role like this, I've also had a lot of experience in the past in high leadership roles.
I try to be as friendly as I can and I'm always up to helping newer Department Heads, and other C.L 4 personnel to improving their cohesion to the Code of Ethics as much as possible, I feel I can help fill this spot within the foundation given the experience I already have, and since there isn't much activity going around with this department, I feel obligated to help where I can, I also take pride in making Documents as detailed as possible, when possible, and swiftly dealing with most situations while active, while also keeping O-1 busy with new orders/trainings to do. I'm also a person who likes to maintain balance at all times, so I'm also gonna be actively enforcing the Code of Ethics.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
Making sure that the Code of Ethics followed within the Facility, writing Ethics Reviews, and assuring that Ethical methods of testing are used during experimentation, interrogations and/or other, and making sure that facility personnel follow the Code of Ethics at all times. The Committee controls the facility and manages the facility to make sure everything is going according to standard. The Ethics Committees' other goals are to also oversee all department's cohesion to the Code of Ethics and management of other C.L 4 Personnel and oversee their commitment to Ethical ways is maintained, they also oversee D-Block Security to maintain the ethical treatment of Class-D. Ethics also manage Omega-1, and deem who is fit for a position within their ranks. While also ensuring they are all up to Ethics standards.
-

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The Ethics Committee overlook all applications for Director of Internal Affairs, the Director of Research, Chief of Medicine, General Security (GENSEC), And Omega-1, the main reason they oversee these departments is because they require a more RP-focused, and Ethical background, in which people are required to follow the Code of Ethics while active in them. By extension a more strict process when it comes to picking them out.
-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Mel's career in the Foundation started at Site-19, where he was brought into the Foundation as a Junior Researcher, within the first few years of his employment in the Foundation, he raised questions about the ethics of specific experiments and actions within the Foundation, he had heard all the stories about C.I Being tortured using the worst methods imaginable, people getting gruesomely killed with no real reason behind it. When he became an Exec. Researcher in the Foundation, he started to spread the idea of responsibly, and ethically treating D-Class who are being experimented on and SCPs. His career in Research quickly evolved into Intelligence work, and years after that, he was leading Site-19's Intelligence Department, but he never forgot the things he had seen, and quickly coming to the conclusion, his department was one of those unethical departments he had heard so much about. The only difference between then and now, is that he could do something about it, he implemented more ethical methods of information extraction, interrogation methods, and many more, which greatly improved both morale within the department, and the agents and staff's mental health overall. After he stepped down from Director of Intelligence, he was recruit into ☐-1, to further assist the Foundation's highest-ranking members. But even if he was the polar opposite to Ethics, and what they stood for, he never lost his respect for them, he did what he had to do, because he had no choice.
-

Last edited:

Deleted member 982

+Support

-Active
-Competent
-Have good experience with him
-Would make a good ECM

Reactions: Kali

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ active IG and TS
+ chill

+ long time player
+ we need ethics committee

could make the app look nicer but still would be a good ethics man

- ( ex big minge) Tony

Reactions: Kali

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+ Support
+ Active ig and TS
+ Good RP
+ They would make a great ethics member

GL man!!!

Astero

Aug 14, 2021

+ Support

Very active from what I see in particular on [REDACTED] MTF, first met with him in Intelligence and was very knowledgeable with assisting new Agents! However, I do not know his abilities in handling affairs (Reports, Internal affairs, Interrogation etc.) and documentation; which is essential in the position.

Had a dip in inactivity at one point as intelligence leadership. Ever since switching to [REDACTED] MTF this has improved.
Overall, he does have promise based on his tenure as a Intelligence Director which proves his abilities have been noted and his communication skills that he has gained with his colleagues.

The OOC responsibility's portion in his application is lacking as it does not describe other duties that an Ethics Member has to partake and as to why they overlook these applications. I recommend taking another look in asking Marco some duties that they perform in order to gain more information for the role he his planning in coming into so that he knows what to expect!1642826632255.png

+ Active
* Lore lacking characters personality and background before he became apart of the foundation. Good story leading up while in the Foundation!
+ Friendly and outgoing; pleasant to speak to!
+ Very mature and knowledgeable
- Add a little more backing and detail into your application; all the juicy details!

Good luck and I hope this helps! Feel free to poke me if you have any questions on my feedback! :)(y)

Last edited:

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Kali's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position for The Ethics Committee, however at this time the committee is in agreeance that you are not best suited to be on The Ethics Committee. We would recommend that you take all necessary steps to ensure your behaviour around the facility remains the best which we expect from all personnel at all times. We also request that you gain more experience from a higher position in the foundation to further support future applications you may make for any Level 5 position.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application.

Signed and Approved

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.