Melon Signing Off

Melon

Oct 1, 2023

Melon Signing Off

My journey on the server was a short one but a fast one and made some good friends a long the way playing Civil Networks as well as doing what I wanted to which was be of help to the server assisting staff related and IC related unfortunately burnout took a hold of me and not only that my priorities have changed. I wanted to thank you all for the opportunities everyone has given me. Now On to the Pings:

@Foxatron Thanks for all the opportunities you have given me on the server appreciate you bud and were still gonna play FFXIV together more.
@Requis @Rushi Thank you to the both of you for giving me the opportunity to get to SL and always fun talking to you gents.
@Broda @Naffen I want to thank you both for giving me the opportunity of being a Council member. While it was short I still enjoyed it quite a lot and thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt.
@Broda And I want to thank you again for all the guidance you have given me since I joined the server.
@Asura @AssassinsAim Were defo playing Warframe. Thank you for the O-1 Opportunities I appreciate it pals.
@Jack Kincaid I will always get annoyed with your babbling but you are always fun to be around man cant wait once we can get a Free Company started.
@Cece @Kayla It was nice meeting you two can remember when you two were still chefs cooking in D-block. Probably not the last time we will talk to one another
@CowCryer for some reason can't ping you but always a laugh speaking to you bud.

If I continue with the pings I will end up pinging half the server. Goodluck to everyone of you and have a great time guys. We can clearly see how much dedication has been put into this server to be what it is today and it's all thanks to the Devs, Staff Team, GMs, The Community Supervisors and Ventz

Have a good one everyone!

Reactions: .teddy

Broda

Game Master
Game Master
Mar 20, 2022
Was great having you on board mate, Download Palworld rn

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Sad to see you leave, I wish you the best and I hope we can stay in contact :)

Asura

Apr 1, 2023
Melony, I will miss you, and I hope you will actually play Warframe, not just a one-time thing for you. Love you, bud.

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
o7 mate, enjoy your time away

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Hello Melon,

It is sad to see you go, i have heard all about your hard work and have great respect for the effort you have put in, I wish you the best and hope one day you may return.

Kind regards
Big Yek