Character name(s): Michael 'Archaon' Goyski
Civilian name: N/A
Do you have a mic?: Yes
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◙
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Internal Affairs Ambassador
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
(1) NRP: I have gotten a warning for NRP for using HL2 voicelines as Class-D.
(2) NRP: I am not 100% sure on why I had gotten this warning.
(1) FearRP: When I was playing Class-D I was ignoring security holding a gun at my head.
(2) FearRP: Playing as IA Agent I had a gun dealer within interrogations, but forgot to strip him of weapons which then led to him pulling a gun out on me and then I followed with me pulling a gun out on him and engaging him.
(1) Baiting: Making an inappropriate remark/joke/pun about someones name.
(1) RDM: When I was playing as IA Agent I went to check LCZ and saw a MTF/Security member run through the hallway, but taking a glance at his nametag I saw it was Class-D and I stupidly opened fire.
(1) 1 day ban from IA: I disguised as 860-2 unknowing he had changed jobs from Researcher to an SCP.
It is important to know that all of these warnings were from a long time ago and since I have changed for the better.
Why are you applying for Director of Internal Affairs?:
I personally always wanted to be a part of IA and when I finally got to the point I loved the work, but in my opinion, I just couldn't do enough to have much of an impact on either the IA or the facility itself. Since then I had striven to become Ambassador which I eventually got promoted to and it was an eye-opener for me, I tried my best to be as active as possible and help out where ever I could. Ever since I became Ambassador I felt like applying for Director of Internal Affairs to bring organisation and professionality to the department.
What makes you suitable for Director of Internal Affairs?:
(1) Activity: I am the most active Internal Affairs Ambassador and by that I have the capablities to deal with problems that may arise. Further more, this proves my dedication to my position as Ambassador and as a member of this community.

(2) Experience/skills: I have been within the Department of Internal Affairs ever since I got the chance to become an agent and I have encountered many different scenarios and situations which has made me a versatile member of IA and enabled me to deal with any possible situation that might occur. Adding onto that I had gathered a lot of valuable skills while being Ambassador of Internal Affairs making it easy for me to deal with managerial and administrative positions and tasks such as ensuring the quality of a department and making sure all of its members are up to standard.

(3) Organisation: If I were to be selected for the position of Internal Affairs Director, I would be implementing new guidelines and regulations ensuring the quality of IA Agents and our general Department. I also plan to further improve our communications and training leading to less problematic situations happening and for them to be quickly diffused.

(4) Leadership:
I would be able to effectively handle this given position by actively training new and current members of IA. And plan to install capable Ambassadors to maintain active leadership of the department at all times. I'll be working closely with Ambassadors and Agents to prevail a good state of operations.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Internal Affairs in RP?:
The Director of Internal Affairs responsibilities are numerous but manageable. You have to be there for the department whenever you can, whether it is a simple task or a life-changing decision. You'll also need to keep a close watch on your agents, operatives and such to make sure they're doing their job to the best of their abilities. As the Director of Internal Affairs is the link between Site Command and the general department, it is essential to work closely with the Ethics Committee and O5-Council to ensure good communications and efficiency within operations. Important to know that another part of being Director of Internal Affairs is to represent IA and its qualities at all times.
Please give some lore about your Director of Internal Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Michael Goyski has completed university and joined the Canadian Security Intelligence Service at a young age. After a few years of working for the CSIS, he had been drawn to Pinewood by a series of anomalous events during those investigations he had been detained by the Intelligence Agency and questioned about his investigations. Instead of being given amnestics Agent [REDACTED] determined Michael Goyski be fit for joining the foundation. Michael Goyski had been screened and it was decided that the Department of Internal Affairs is fit for him due to his skills with internal security threats. After joining the DoIA he proved to be a valuable asset and was promoted to Ambassador within a year of joining the foundation. Within that year he worked closely with the Director and other Administrative personnel. Due to the resignation of the Director of Internal Affairs, Michael Goyski has been deemed fit for the position and will be taken in for further questioning.

Last edited:

Cassius

Feb 15, 2022
+Support
- Very Active
- Excellent RP
- Experienced
- Very mature for his age.
- Active on TS.

Reactions: Archaon

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
Hi there Archaon, i will be giving you +support
+Active (ingame and teamspeak)
+Mature
+Remains collected in situations.
+I dont think there is a more suited successor for IA Director at this time.

(just ensure you dont get more warnings)

I wish you best of luck with your application and hope to work closely with you or next to you in the near future!

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

+Support

+ Great rule knowledge
+ often prioritises Rp
+ Nice and fair guy
+ In need of a new DIA as nightwolf is going to ethics
+ Very active ingames and TS

Deleted member 1291

+Support
Very active and competent as IA
Perfect fit for the role

Cheddar

Junior Developer
Junior Developer
Artist Team
Jan 1, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Good RPer
+Mature

Good luck

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

Positives

• Beautiful application.
  • Have had good roleplay with.
  • Active IG.

Neutral

• Unsure on TS activity.
  • Unsure on maturity.

Negatives

• Extreme amount of warnings.
Good Luck.

Lord Hamster

Dec 18, 2021
+ Support

+ Very active
+ Calm and mature
+ Has shown great potential in his time as Ambassador
+ Good at RP

You would be great in the role of DIA Director.

Deleted member 55

Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Michael Goyski's application for a position as Director of Internal Affairs.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Director of Internal Affairs, the committee and the council is in agreeance that you are suited to be a director. Please contact me on Teamspeak once you're ready for your interview.

Once again, The Ethics Committee appreciates the time and effort you put into your application and congratulate you on your new position within the facility.

Signed and Approved
1642864831907.png

Director of the Ethics Committee.​

Status
Not open for further replies.