Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
Name: Michiel
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139613847
Previous Rank (convert if required): Gamemaster
Who demoted you?: I believe Millar or Pasi (I resigend but i think they removed my perms and stuff)
Date of demotion?: 29/11/2021
What is the case against you?: I resigend
Is this true?: Yes its true. I left on good terms but one thing I want to appologize for is that I didn't put an resign notice/date. Iam sorry for that cause I kinda feel bad cause of that
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Nope I haven't
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes once for fail RP a while ago like when I was fairly new to the server.
What is your side of the story?: So I resigned from the MRP gamemaster team. Cause I was burned out of MRP and wanted to play the new SCP RP but it wasn't really for me after an month playing it. Also an reason is that I left was school stuff was pilling up a little bit.
Why should you return / what will you change?:

I would love to return in the GM cause I think that I was an good Gamemaster my events has lot of good reviews only one event had very negative feedback and I learned alot of that event. I have also some unfinished story lines like my Xenaforce stuff with John riley i still have an cool big event idea for it.

What I mostly did as an Gamemaster was I did every week an regimental mission (this was an requirement) where I try to choose diffrent regiments to make an event for. For these events for almost every regimental mission I made an little lore document where it explains the lore of the event and I always wanted to make sure that the storyline made sense cause my next regimental event are sequels to the last one(I always putted an story recap for some regiments that didn't know the story). I defintly want to do more regimental event's for regiments so there is something to do in peacetime also I want to do more map change events. In the time when I was GM I did one and it was operation chemical ash and it got good reviews the community liked it. I have some cool ideas for some map change that I will try to continue with my storylines with.

I used to help GM's when they were doing events like playing an role, Bodyguard an VIP, Building an set(I didn't help with dupes just to clarify but I might try to do that more) and coming up with events.

I just want to make more events for the community this is something I missed doing the most.

Here is an example of the lore doc's that I used to make for regimental events

Last edited:

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
MEGA +SUPPORT

Michiel was one of the most dedicated GM’s and always made quality events happen. I’ve never had a single bad interaction with Michiel.

Good luck Zuid-Brabanter
-Sins

Augustin

Civil Gamers Expert
May 28, 2021
Norway
+Support

Was very dedicated to the role
Was an amazing GM before and had amazing ideas
Friendly and Approachable
Active

Pro uno gamer
Good luck Michiel.
-Augustin

Mango

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 2, 2021
+Support

+Mature
+Decent Rule Knowledge

-Unsure on Rule Knowledge

Best of Luck!

-Dmitri

Pawn

Mar 15, 2022
London
+Support
+ very friendly

+mature
+fun guy as I'm assuming his event ideas will be great
+EX 17th COL
GOODLUCK MICH

Last edited:

Skeebiesquid

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 23, 2021
Neutral
Not had enough interactions with you to be able to give a verdict.

However best of luck on your application.
-Skeebie

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

Great events with great ambitions, good guy, best of luck politician.

sahns

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Norway
Hi Michiel, I will be going with +support on your application today.

You are quite active, Friendly, mature, easy to be around and most importantly I believe you can do great things in the Event team. I'd love to see some continuation of those storylines.

Best of luck mate.

Jeff Carson

Dec 1, 2021
+Support
Hello michiel, I am going with a +support because you're very friendly and mature, you're also active and used to be a quite good GM in the past.

Good luck!

Kite

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
+Support
was a good gamemaster so would be nice to have him back
Good Luck

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi Michiel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Resignation Appeal.

Due to the low activity you have had over the past month and we cannot deem it appropriate for you to return to the Game Master Team at this time. I encourage you to re-appeal when this has improved and you have become more settled in the server.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.