Time zone: BST

NATO name (regiment and rank): 17thAR SGM micky 'Hellcat'

NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR SPC mick [433]

Civilian name: ben murphy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:580763361

Discord ID: fortunegod23

Do you have a mic?: Yes i do

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/micky-hellcat-moderator-application.15750/

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

-
I have a ban for MRDM and i have 4 warnings for fail rp, Metagaming and RDM.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

-
I don't have any previous experience.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

-
Nothing other than MRP..

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

-
6 or more depending on the day like on a sunday i could be on all day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

-
I want to to be a mod because over the last while i have enjoyed the server and i don't think any other server can compare to the experience I've had here and i would like to give other players the same enjoyment i did by making sure no one ruins the game play such as trolls and people who just come here to mess about . I find that this server has a even amount of serious RP and general fun, and this is what keeps the people happy, so i would like to insure that no one ruins this experience by removing the problem. I also spend a lot of my time in this server and sometime it gets repetitive doing war after war so i would like to mix it up and help people at the same time.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
The way i can help is my activity as i spend most the day on MRP and i can always be available to others, i notice that late in the day there ends up being only one or two admins/moderators on and its not always guaranteed to be actually playing the game but rather AFK and this is unfortunate for people lets say doing a tryout really late and no admin responds to give assistance to put a PVT into a reg and give TS perms, This can lead to one less player in a regiment and in game because they aren't a part of something. But with my activity most the time i can prevent this and help those in need. I also can keep calm in any situation put before me and make decision base on the situation at hand .There is nothing that makes me any more special to other applicants, i also realise that my history of warnings and then ban will in some way effect my chances and i accept this but i ask that you look past these and give me a chance.

Last edited:

Dr Drew

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Group Moderator
Jan 29, 2022
+support

Active
Friendly
Never had any problems

Bumble

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Jan 21, 2021
ur closet
thatsthefinger.com
+ Support

+ Active IG
+ Good interactions
+ Good app

+/- Previous warns

Hi @miceal, although you have some previous warns/bans, I've had no issues with you and would like to see you as part of the staff team

Alex

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 30, 2021
England
Application Accepted

Hi Micky,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.