Do you have a mic?: Yes i do
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first application
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1694635845958.png
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
- Yes i am now currently a COL in 17thAR
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
- I am the best as i am active most the time unless something important comes up but i do try0 to get on every day for as long as possible, I am also calm and can make the best of bad situations which can be difficult if things can get stressful, I have only lead a few wars so i haven't much experience in leading other than my regiment but i am more than willing to lead if necessary.
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
- 17thAR COL,SWB SGT
List your strengths and weaknesses:
- Strengths:
Good at commutating
Calm
Can make the best of bad situations

Weaknesses:
I act before thinking
Sometimes over think things

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Born and raised in Ireland micky has always dreamed of being part of the army and helping other against the bad and evil, When the opportunity appeared he took it with out a second guess and joined the Armoured Regiment due to his fascination with tanks and other armoured vehicles. micky was eventually given the nickname Hellcat and work his way through the ranks till eventually reaching his goal of Colonel of his regiment.
What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?
- Leading war
- Helping new Enlisted
- Making sure Nato is striving

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
- Make sure regiments are being maintained and lead properly
- Making sure Regimental Command is doing there Job
- To get to know everyone under there command for better connections to the regiment under their watch

Last edited:

Alpha rest

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 24, 2021
+support
i think he is the best candidate for this as he has built his way up the ranks and ensureing 17thar is strong i am very upset he is leaveing 17th for nhc due to the fact he is a excellent leader

17thAR is doing fine i have no clue why people are saying otherwise lastd i checked we are at 23 members althogh we can always grow

Last edited:

MAXTAWAN

Jun 4, 2022
+/- Neutral
-Competent
-Not too sure about the state of 17th
-Improve ur app

Tadeusz Castle [Tad]

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 28, 2021
Poland
- support

+Mature

-/+ somewhat active

- only saw you lead 2-3 wars (since you were LT or CPT)
- 17thAR state is worse/similar to JAFs, they need you more then NATO needs new NHC.

miceal

Jul 19, 2022
- support

+Mature

-/+ somewhat active

- only saw you lead 2-3 wars (since you were LT or CPT)
- 17thAR state is worse/similar to JAFs, they need you more then NATO needs new NHC.
17th might not look like its doing good but we are actually doing well

Sam Shipley

Jan 11, 2023
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Good leader

(17th is doing fine dont know why other people are saying otherwise)

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
-Support
-Low detailed
-17th still needs help

as i have said this 17th still needs help they are struggling in many areas so before you go to HC you must fix the several problems within the regiment then you should reapply

miceal

Jul 19, 2022
-Support
-Low detailed
-17th still needs help

as i have said this 17th still needs help they are struggling in many areas so before you go to HC you must fix the several problems within the regiment then you should reapply
Again there is nothing wrong with 17th we have CC and most of all our SL activity is 4+ plus people most of the time the problem is enlisted join and dont come back, but we still get people joining and staying

Jacub

Developer
Developer
Programming Team
Jan 21, 2022
- Support
- Unfit for position
- Low effort application
- 17th is in a bad state

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022

+Support:

Micky is an incredible leader, who was able to help push the regiment through it's hardest times on his own back with little support. I believe now is the right time to let him spread his wings. He has been in the regiment for an incredible amount of time. And I can say, that I haven't seen the 17th so active in a long, long while. We've had I believe a peak of 9 or so people at one point. And early day there have been wars, I've personally led where the 17th make up half of NATO. We're the only regiment, which can compete with SAS in numbers.

With Micky, we went from at one point in time 1 SL and a few CC. To 5 SL, and 4 CC and 2 RC. All of which, are active. The people whom are saying the regiment is in a bad state, clearly don't know how well we're doing.

I mean, fact is. We're picking up the pieces of glass, and rebuilding the regiment today because of Micky. If it wasn't for his leadership in a time of need. The regiment would've collapsed and it would've impacted server health.

Before anyone comments, please check the facts. It's not as black and white as one would think.

Last edited:

Alexandria

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 17, 2021
United Kingdom
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Micky,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We regret to inform you that we are in disagreement that you are eligible to hold the position.

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.