Facility name: Mike Glozkowski
CI name: Timmy watson
Civilian name: Bob Watson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
CI-B
MTF-E11 CSG
Ethics assistant(held, doing interview again)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
NRP: I made monkey noises as a class-d and got warned for it, but that was at a long time ago and i wasnt in serious RP then.
Mixing: As an engineer, I had a cooking recipe and before I began cooking got rdm'd by a civilian, I then came back to him and asked him why he did that, i was pissed that he killed me, right before i was able to cook anything.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I know how 096 should behave in RP, for example kill the targer(096-1) no mather what, and dont try to get people to see your face.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: Sitting(crouching) when all targets are dead, if in CC maybe walk from corner to corner.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: 096 is allowed to go everywhere, as long as he is going to his target, for example an Ethics member saw his face and he is hiding in an room, then 096 is allowed to go into this room, to kill him. And NO 096 is not allowed to go to D-Block, if his target is not anyone in D-Block.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
1. Turn on code 4(if not allready)
2. Get Scramblers
3. Get a bucket
4. Locate 096 and bucket him(dont forget the new 120 second rule)
5. Wait for him to kill all his targets(096-1) and to sit down
6. Beam and restrain him

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @JamHexxit ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.