Mike's Blacklist Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

James V

Sep 24, 2022
Your in-game name: Mike / Brum / The Inspector

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80637695

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198121541119/

Date of blacklist: Unsure, I believe it was sometime in August.

To the best of your knowledge, why were you blacklisted?: Misuse of Permissions - abusing my tag which was not removed from my TS account when I left being an Overseer.

Please list any times you have used methods to change or hide your IP (incl. game streaming, e.g. GeForce Now): I have evaded the TS ban via changing my IP, not on any gmod servers however.

Please list any alt accounts: N/A

Who blacklisted you? (if known): Network Leadership

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not abuse any permissions I receive again and make rash, immature decisions which will have a negative effect on members of the community.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned/blacklisted? I have multiple warns spread across both the SCP and MRP servers however do not believe I have been banned besides this.

Why should you be unblacklisted: I made an immature choice to abuse my permissions on TS and believe that a large portion of the community that I have interacted with would say that they have had positive experiences with me on both MRP and SCP and therefore would like to clean my reputation and continue playing in the community, furthering these positive interactions. I wish to continue playing both the SCP & MRP servers and regain my reputation of being a positive influence in the community and help the community in the process.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will not be immature and make poor choices within the community as I am almost certainly it will result in me being blacklisted once again, in addition to it ruining people's experiences.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?: I did enjoy my time within the community and also enjoyed the process of climbing the ranking system in both the MRP and SCP having reached high level positions on both servers and, in my opinion, having a positive effect on RP and players experience.

If anyone happens to have any questions regarding my blacklist, ask me.

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
DENIED

Hello James V,

After reviewing your blacklist appeal, at this time I and NL do not feel it appropriate to allow you to rejoin the network at this time.

Kind Regards,
Yeke

Status
Not open for further replies.