MilitaryRP - Ban Appeal - 17thAR PSC Killshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killshot-_-

Apr 28, 2024
Your in-game name: 17thAR PSC Killshot

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:502909481

Ban Reason: Hello there, I have been playing On your server a lot of time I got False ban For no reason, I was not Even in game I was sleeping I was chilling in the TeamSpeak with Head moderator Jamesbond Was just talking about our skills and he was showing me how the job was working after that I post a video of me showing my skills in a war and I kill a strike of enemies in my videos and I posted in the highlights because I was doing a competition with the the other Best PVP Player Chillet in NWO He’s a nice guy. We talked together in TeamSpeak about his video and my video and complimenting each other Because we got nice skills. All of them know I’m playing with my controller on my PS five. I wake up today try to join the server and it said I’m ban for cheating. It doesn’t make sense If I was a cheater, do you think I will post a video of a cheater playing ? He banned me while I was asleep was not even in game If I was cheating Head Moderator Chillet and Jamesbond will have ban me a long time . And i donate to the server cause I love the community and so the players And got no proof of ban me for that like it’s my own clip idk what cheater will show his video of him cheating doesn’t make sens Even the Senior Admin Erwin Agree with me Thank you for reading my Ban application.

Date of ban: 4/28/24

Who banned you: Kiwi

Ban length: 25 weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Didnt do noting good sir

Why should you be unbanned: i have been false ban i love play with the server i never cheated in my live it ruin player experience. I have nerve had issues with the staff team/ players and I respect everyone and my friends i live in Canada I’m far away don’t have the same Time Zone but I love the community that Ban was big false as a Admin with experience you need to have more evidence and make surely that you don’t ban someone with no evidence or just because you feel it.

Last edited:

Kiwi

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Jan 29, 2021
UK
Hello Killshot,

First I'd like to confirm, you were banned for Cheating. Yes. I was the staff member who banned you. However, I had direct approval from both a Senior Admin and Super Admin. Therefore, I will be leaving this comment and directing it to NL.

We have been watching you for some time as we had several complaints relating to your gameplay. At first glance you are an exceptional player with amazing skill in PvP. On further investigation we managed to get several clips of you tracking people out of render, through walls and overall it appeared as if you knew where the enemy was. There was some questionable clips where you pre-fired doorways and there's countless questionable situations where your combat ability was "fishy".

We have all of the necessary clips saved so NL can view them. For reasons I cannot state I will not be publicly posting them. You claim to be banned for "No reason" multiple times. We had more than enough evidence to be confident, without a doubt, that you were cheating.

In future, please ensure you answer the questions on the ban appeal rather than playing the innocence card in every question.

Kind Regards,
Kiwi.

Killshot-_-

Apr 28, 2024
Hello there, thank you for giving me an answer. However, I was in the TeamSpeak with one of your head Mod . James Bond. We’re talking about one of your staff member who was maybe cheating, but he was not and his name is. Chillet literally the same situation when enemies were shooting at him he knew exactly where the enemies was and when she was getting shot, he got a weird sound like he know when the enemy was one of your staff member who was thinking he was cheating, but was not 100% sure, sadly, I did not cheat only got good ears and one of the Addons I got is footsteps that I can hear them clearly We can hear some footsteps. I do not know if you know that. And to answer your question, the free in the doorway like you saw in the clip, he shoot at me and he thinks I’m low hp so rush at the door try to kill me but failed You can hear the footsteps of the enemies run I’m just step ahead of the enemy And yes, I have answered all the question then playing the innocent card like you said. I have nothing else to say gonna wait for NL thank you very much for your time.

Kind regards,
Killshot

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi @Killshot-_- ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reviewing the evidence given to us by the Server Leadership team, we have agreed to keep your ban in place. In one of the clips provided you very clearly snap to multiple players - including one that was cloaked and in an unexpected place. It's very clear that you are also tracking people through terrain when normally it would be impossible to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.