Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 25, 2022

Your in-game name: Emperor

Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199232387587

Ban Reason: Ban evasion

Date of ban: OCT 1ST 2023

Who banned you: Connor humpfries

Ban length: Perm

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I take full responsibility for my actions that led to my ban, and I deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused. I acknowledge that I was being reckless and disrespectful, and I assure you that I have learned from my mistake. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable, and I vow to conduct myself in a more appropriate manner in the future. If by any chance, I happen to get banned again, I will accept my punishment with humility, and work towards upholding the rules and regulations of this platform.

Why should you be unbanned: I understand that my actions were wrong, and I take full responsibility for them. I genuinely enjoy playing on MRP, and I was foolish to ban evade. I am willing to work with the server staff to create a strike system that will ensure I do not repeat my mistakes. If you give me another chance, I promise to be a positive and responsible member of this amazing community. I love this server and all the people in it and I'm begging for one more opportunity to be a part of it again. Please allow me to return and show you that I can be a valuable and trustworthy member of this community.

Ellie

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Feb 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @mortem,

As you have already been banned for over 26 weeks, I'm willing to accept you back onto MRP - please note, this permaban will remain on your record. If you are found to be ban evading again, or not contributing positively, the permaban will be reinstated and you will not have any luck appealing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.