Blacklisted Player
Jan 19, 2022

Your in-game name: Jonny Crook

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510506488

Ban Reason: MRDM

Date of ban: 29/04/24

Who banned you: Chillet

Ban length: 2 Weeks

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Reset Alignment straight after war ends

Why should you be unbanned: Didn't mean to MRDM i percieved the situation as a friendly getting kidnapped and didnt know if it was NATO or Fellow ER so i launched a RPG into the group of like 5-6 people, Will check next time before i act

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
APPEAL RESPONSE

Hello Jonny. I was the staff member in question who handed out your punishment. The reason for this as you were on Eastern Resistance, you were hired by NATO for the duration of the war, however the war ended and you RPGd 5 people to save someone who was being kidnapped. Due to the fact that this was during peacetime, I decided to hand out your punishment for MassRDM.

Proof

A member of Server Leadership will review your appeal and leave a verdict on your appeal.

I wish you the best of luck.

Chillet🦦

ionboy64

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Group Moderator
Jun 3, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @namelessten ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Unfortunately your ban is being denied. After discussing with other SL we've agreed that we feel it is common sense that Eastern Resistance members are only hired by a side temporarily for the duration of a war as stated in their allying rules.

If you feel this is an unfair verdict then I urge you to reach out to Michiel.

You may re-appeal in 1 week

Regards
Steven Connor​

Status
Not open for further replies.