Status
Not open for further replies.

Your in-game name: Sylvia Fabian [492]

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:587655060

Ban Reason: Severe Toxicity [A]

Date of ban: 25/07/2024

Who banned you: Nukem

Ban length: 1 week

What will you do to stop this from happening again: I will not tell a moderator to kill themselves when they are wrong, I will not be rude or toxic to staff or anyone on the server when they make bad judgement

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that the circumstances leading to my ban could have been handled better by the moderator, I was in a situation for fearRP, something about vehicles, I was confused as no guns were being pointed at me so I thought that fearRP wouldn't apply, I explained this to the moderator, he continued to warn me which is fair enough and I accepted that however they did not stop there, they took it too far by saying that the situation will be refunded, which is rather unfair as I had already been punished, this made me very angry and in my autistic rage I told the staff member handling the situation to kill themselves, obviously not thinking of what I was saying as I was angry, I apologise as my words have obviously caused such offense, wont happen again, I hope that the staff member involved isn't too sad about it, I hope he grows in the future and I myself will not in the future be rude or toxic towards people when they make poor judgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.