CraigyyGM

Jul 21, 2023

Your Username: CraigyyGM

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:744023441

Discord Username: sillychiverofficial

What's your current playtime: 3d

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: NATO - Craig Bradford, Bradford - USSR

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Nope it is not, https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/militaryrp-staff-application-bradford.26473/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: No

How many hours can you be on everyday: 7-8

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: No

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: Becoming a SGT for the first time ever

Why would you like to become a staff member: I Would like to become a staff member to make the community better and ive played more so i understand the rules and i may not have the best reputation but i have made a better version of myself and i am more mature now!

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: Probably activity, because i hope we could get the community better to reach over 80 people on a day, i could also make sure we have older members instead of little kids so we don't have immature people on the server!

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
-Support
+Clean record
+/- Unsure of rule knowledge
+/- Unsure of Activity ( I‘ve only ever seen you once or twice)
+/- Minimal interaction

-
App lacking detail

Hey Craig, unfortunately the only positive I could note was that you have a clean record, but that isn‘t hard to have. I have had very little interaction with you but can say that your app could use some more detail and I can‘t note much else.
Good luck on your verdict.

Oct 17, 2022
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @CraigyyGM ,
Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately I have decided to deny you applications due to your reputation isn't up to standards & your application is lacking in detail.
I highly recommend becoming a more known member in this community & putting more effort into making an application.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.