MilitaryRP - Staff Application - HighWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighWorks

Feb 22, 2024

Your Username: HighWorks

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78680549

Discord Username: HighWorks

What's your current playtime: 4 days | 3 hours (Past month)

Do you have a mic: Yes

Your characters name: NATO: HighWorks
Civilian: MidWorks
USSR: LowWorks

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: First application

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: https://gyazo.com/e4d84560b854e7e49733f1de2d5c1c66

How many hours can you be on everyday: Vacation: 8-10 hours | Non vacation: 4-6 hours

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: I have been staff on multiple servers which was equal to Admin on this server. During this time I was actively taking tickets, helping out the community while every admin abused or used his powers for his own benefit.

I have also been a community owner which taught me everything regarding making, following and editing rules.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: The proudest thing I achieved was my position LTGEN, this was a spot that was very suited for me. This allowed me to help NATO with documents, making big changes and working with an effective team.

Why would you like to become a staff member: I feel my rule knowledge is a little lacking. With me as staff I could use the practice and not only help out in roleplay but also in the staff team.

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: I wouldn't say improve as this is the greatest community I have came across with such a great staff team. I just wish to be a part of it and contribute my effort and energy to keep it this way.

Zhorik.

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
May 18, 2023
Germany
+Support
+Good Interactions

+Active
+Good rule knowledge
+Has previous experience
+Almost spotless punishment record

Hey Highworks, I don‘t think I need to say a whole lot considering I listed many positives but I believe you‘d be a amazing candidate for the Staff team. Good luck on your verdict!

Otters

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @HighWorks

Thank you for taking your time in making your application.

I am pleased to announce that your application has been
ACCEPTED.

Please put "Waiting for Interview" and join the Interview Waiting Room in Teamspeak to proceed to the next stage of your application.

Once again we thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

MRP Server Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.