MilitaryRP - Staff Application - ThatGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2021

Your Username: ThatGuy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512727065

Discord Username: thatguy4146

What's your current playtime: 2h (im re-joining the server)

Do you have a mic: yes

Your characters name: ThatGuy- NATO
ThatGuy 02- USSR
ThatGuy civ-civ

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: no
https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/that_guys-moderator-application.2879/

Have you received any kicks/warns/bans, and if so, why: no i dont think so

How many hours can you be on everyday: 4-5

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community: yes, i used to hold a staff position when i last played this server, but due to some personal stuff as well as school i had to leave the server. Previously i would go out my way in event and wars taking away my own experience to deal with problems and help the community, i feel like this was a large contribution compared to other staff at the time who would just ignore tickets and leave them to others.

Tell us about something that you're proud that you've achived in-game: as im now new to the server i still haven't achieved anything major, my current goal is to gain back my previous rank in JAF and gain medals and what not along the way

Why would you like to become a staff member: since ive got more time on my hands i though i would come back to the server after almost 2 years, i have very fond memories of the server and community and i just want to do what i can again to help that, i want to be able to re experience everything i did 2 years ago and part of that was being a staff member

If you could improve something on the staff team, what would it be and how would you do so: As ive said before i used to be staff so i can bring my previous knowledge of my position to the table, on top of that since i left the server i have been staff on a number of dark RP, star wars rp and even scp rp, i can bring forth everything ik from those roles as well allowing me to have more of an advantage compared to other new staff, on top of that i can bring forth consistency, i usually play the same time everyday, so i can always be sure there's staff on, and most nights i stay up late allowing for some late night trainings in vehicle regiments.

Oct 17, 2022
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @That Guy ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Please make a resignation/demotion appeal as you were previously staff. If you do make an appeal it will most likely be denied due to your lack of Vtime, I recommend playing the server more before you make a appeal.

You may make a resignation/demotion appeal in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.