Mar 18, 2021
Your Discord name & tag: megamind69#2038

What server is this for, CityRP, SCP or MRP?: MRP

Permanent Discord ID (see format thread for help): 662350381635993642

Date of ban (if known): 23rd of April 2022

Reason for ban (if known): Transphobic memes + Encouraging toxicity

Who banned you?: falcon

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off Discord?: No

Why should we remove your ban from Discord? (50 words minimal): i believe i should be unbanned because for 1: the meme i posted was a little bit transphobic, i know i didnt mean to mock trans people with the meme and just have some banter, i am sorry to who ever i offended with this meme i posted and ill make sure to never post it again and watch what i post in certain discord channels.

secondly for my toxicity, i did not mean to encourage the toxicity, all i meant to do was to post a meme and that was it, i would never try and make people go at each other as that is something i would not do, i just want to make people laugh with jokes and have a good time on the server/community that we have here. I know lots of people on the discord and i would love to talk to them again with access to the discord, and hope to be given a second chance to this mistake i did, i hope to see my guys over and have a laugh.

-tony

Falcon

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 21, 2020
Devon
en.wikipedia.org
Appeal Denied

Hi tony,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have spoken to you in Teamspeak and have made it clear a suitable level of maturity will need to be shown before we consider removing your Discord ban. Should this be met it will be considered in your next appeal.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.