Accepted Mining Changes?

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

World

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
May 31, 2023
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:
This suggestion would argue for additional mining nodes, Reverting the nerf to mining XP and ore sell prices.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:
I don't see any suggestions for this yet.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
At the current moment there is 5-6 people mining which makes it impossible for some people to even get anything from what they were trying to mine due to everyone converging on the node as soon as it spawns.
(Example: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1oSqbhbq5N8ZTw/d1337xmrlMOa?invite=cr-MSxUbzQsNzc5NTg5NjIs) - Sorry my mic was loud.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
I wouldn't say there were any negatives. I would say the previous XP/Sell prices were fine with as little ores there were.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
I would this suggestion should be accepted because at the current moment if there are 5+ people in the mine it becomes almost impossible to get anything.

genoss

May 15, 2023
From the content team perspective, similar to trashman the spots for farming trash/mines/trees and other stuff might need to increased in numbers. We could also potentially think about system where the farming (spots) scale with the amount of active farmers/players positively to alleviate this issue.

Coolioo

top bloke
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
bossman lane
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @World

Thanks for making this suggestion.

I will only be accepting the first part of this suggestion, there are plans to increase the number of ores in the cave. However, the nerf will not be reverted as the pace at which levels were gained was far too fast.

This will be moved, and marked as accepted.​

Status
Not open for further replies.