Accepted minor quiz fix

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CamZin

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
London
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

Changes the quiz answers/questions as they are silly and the answer is bugged or annoying.
For example, the 'What are the five Great lakes?' question has infinite possibilities. The lakes are: Superior, Michigan, Huron, Erie and Ontario. But the specific order of which they're accepted in the quiz isn't known. So based on that alone there is 25 different possibilities of ordering the corresponding lakes. To add insult to injury, we don't know if we need to separate each lake with the word 'and' or with commas, which again adds hundreds of different possible correct answers for this question.
This has pained me greatly as I have sat for 10 minutes each time that question appears typing every single possible order of the lakes, with different grammar and syntax between them.
I think it's best for this question, to include how to layout the answer in the prompt e.g. 'What are the five Great Lakes? List them alphabetically like so: a,b,c,d,e

Another broken question is the 'Fill in the blanks' , 'What is the Capital of Bulgaria? S__IA:SOFIA'.
This question is busted as hell. The accepted answer isn't Sofia, which is the correct answer. Nor does actually filing in the blank spots work either.
So fixing this one would also be great ?

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Makes it so every quiz question works
Makes it so I don't have to type in every single different combination of the Five Great lakes and thus save my sanity.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
none really, just a small quality of life.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
because it's cool

CamZin

CG Platinum VIP
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
London
update, i am silly. Great lakes question does work.
However the Beaujolais question is probably busted too

Jason

Blacklisted Player
Jan 28, 2023
+Support

There are so many questions that you have to get the exact wording correct.

So you could say "The Peregrine Falcon", just for someone else to get the answer correct because they didn't put "the" in the answer.
So having a larger combination of wording for the answer would be quite decent :)

Also, add some questions about 60s, 70s and 80s music x

Reactions: CamZin

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Suggestion Accepted

Hi @CamZin .

Thanks for taking the time to make a server suggestion.

The subject of your suggestion mostly concerns what appears to be a bug. We can look in to ensuring that the quiz accepts multiple correct answers, and that all quiz answers are correct. We'll also work on adding a couple more questions while we're at it.

Your suggestion will now be locked and marked as accepted.​

Reactions: CamZin
Status
Not open for further replies.