Discord name: MedicMania

For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 8 months

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: BST

Character name(s): Mirage

Civilian name: Davey

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK

Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I currently hold MTF E-11 SPC and CI-A.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 3 warns for Micspam.

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine? I am applying for chief: i am applying for chief as i love being in the medical and wanna help make the medical even better then it already is.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?: I have spent almost all my time with the medical department and know a lot about so i think im am suitable for chief of medicine.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice: I will explain the procedure of fixing someone's broken bone. firstly you want to have lay down on the scanner bed so you can see what bone is broken, after you find out what bone is broken you go into the medical cabinet (using !medic) to get a empty beaker and an empty drug jar, once you have both of them you then need to get the right test tube of calcium and then but it in the beaker, now when its in the beaker you move the beaker to the empty drug jar and finally give it to the patient for them to use and then there broken bone should be all healed up.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
the responsibilities of a chief of medicine is to oversee the entire medical department they also have the job of training trainees to become doctors, chiefs would teach them things like how to electro-shock therapy and how to fix fractures, they also command combat medics to go help with situations such as SCP breaches, CI raids or even D-block sweeps. other things they could do is help out MTF teams by opening doors to SCP rooms or blast doors to EZ or HCZ. they can also perform phycological evaluations when request/needed.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: Mirage was like any other doctor, working to get his paycheck and doing a good job at helping the wounded but something was missing from his life and that something was action. Mirage of course wanted to save lives but in a better way which is why he decided to become a combat medic for the British armed forces he stuck to that job for awhile and was climbing the ladder of ranks within the army. after fighting for the British armed forces for quite some time he was approached by a strange man off duty and asked him to work for a top secret military facility, Mirage was he quite hesitant about his request at first but decided to go along with it. Now Mirage doesn't just fight to save those around him he fights and heals to save the world from world ending creatures.

Aleks

Apr 18, 2022
Greece
+support
+on medical department for a really long time
+deserves the position
+great guy to talk with / nice interactions

Fracture

Mar 25, 2022
+Support
Mirage, you are incredibly active and have shown continuous & consistent dedication to the medical branch. You have an incredibly ample attitude to those that you work with. You've more than earned my respect & Support. Best of luck!

"Bravo"

Mar 11, 2022
+Support
Lots of experience with the medical department
Very friendly and mature
Great Interaction

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
+Experienced medical personnel
+Very Friendly and supportive

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Friendly
+Good Interactions
+Experienced in the Medical Department

=/=Application could be better, but its fine

Mirage, I am glad to see you step up for CoM. You are amazing at what you do, professional at all times, glad to see you do this! Good luck xoxo

'Virgilu'

Aug 30, 2022
+Support

Always active
Good attitude and is always friendly
Always see him as combat medic so he has amazing experience

Good luck with your application and hoping that you are able to attain this position, you deserve it :)

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+ Support

+ Very active medical personnel
+ Great Interactions

GL ?

Moon

Jul 12, 2022
++Support
best candidate for CoM currently and would love to have him on my side with already such a good lead. I believe mirage has the talent and skill to make medical a better place with the help of the entire medical department. Hope to have you by me and good luck o7

'Thunder'

Apr 10, 2022

+SUPPORT

FOR ALL REASONS LISTED BELOW

+Mature

+Active

+ Very active medical personnel

+ Great Interactions

zazi_18

Jul 23, 2022
+ Support

+active
+Active on medical
+Friendly

GL

Last edited:

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Medical logowhite.png
RE: Mirage's Chief of Medicine Application

Good Evening Mirage,

Thank you for applying for the position of Chief of Medicine, after discussion with Dpt. Director Abbie Maot, we both feel you are fit to join the Medical Department as a Chief of Medicine, congratulations.

You will be placed on a week trial.

Kind Regards,
Department Director Yeke Maot & Department Director Abbie Maot​

Status
Not open for further replies.