mod app

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceRook16

Dec 20, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):Beautifullydisaster cuz its my moms acc with all the games i have and portal 2 and 1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 15h today idk how to see my total playtime in all my times i've played
In what country are you located?: united states
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Da Human
Chaos name (include your rank): Got none.
Civilian name: Got none.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:538358025
Discord ID (name#0000): 1073437302312927313 And user is "Ratmanhater"
Do you have a mic? yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: it was a scp rp application for scp-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One mrdm when i was new i didnt know it was against the rules and now i read the rules and now i know them!
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, Owner.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes i was in a serious roleplay with the highest rank on the server and it was hard to roleplay that hard it was the most serious rp ever!
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5h-8h
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: cause it was the first server I played!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?

I can help with making sure the players on civil follow the rules and help the players that need assistance with the mechanics of the server. I have been in the community for a very long time now and I know a lot of the community so I can help out a lot more both in-game and on the discord.

Nomad

Mar 28, 2023
Application Denied

Hi @PrinceRook16 ,

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the game and spend a few more weeks playing before re-applying as well your application is really short. You should review other accepted applications to find an acceptable level for what an application should look like. Furthermore you are still lying about your age please stop posting applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.