Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Chadsmon

May 21, 2022
Original Steam login name (Alex Chadson):
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):2w 0d 1h
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone:EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Alex "AG" Chason A1 LCPL
Civilian name:N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0: 0:151279136
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP RP USA
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes i was one of leader of the community it took me around 2 mouths to get there and i stayed for a little over a year.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes like is stated in the last question i was able to become a head member of staff in it.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: any time for 12AM to 3AM
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: ive been playing everyday since i joined and i really want to help as much as i can and i thought this is probably one of the best ways of doing it .
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: anything that is needed and i know how to do a job like this.I have been doing staff work for a while now on other severs so I know how to do "staff work". I also am very patient and I always listen to both sides of the story. Now if it was a racism complaint and the person had proof of the racism I would get the proof and then if it's true, get someone higher to ban sense i cant ban I would like to lighten the load that the current staff has by taking some of the tickets.

Last edited:

Acina

Jun 13, 2022
Edit: Changed my vote

+Support

He took my criticism and actually improved the application. No one is perfect and being able to right your wrongs is one of the most important aspects of a staff in my opinion so I would reccomend giving him a chance.

-Support

You didn't answer some of the questions for example you didn't fill out your age, and "How many hours can you be on everyday" wasn't answered properly try and give us a ball park estimate of how often you will be on if you don't know exactly.

I also think you need to add more to your responses like when they ask "why are you special" go in more depth maybe this due to your experience but just saying you have experience doesn't prove you are unique because a lot of people have had prior staffing experience and just because you had prior staffing experience doesn't mean you were good at it. Come up with reasons why you are better maybe you are good at being active in the discord to answer questions or maybe you play gensec/class d a lot so you can catch rule breakers in those area's or maybe your unique attribute is just being really strict and you are willing to deal with the trolls who just don't want to listen, come up with any strength that shows more of who you are as a person.

If you edit and improve your application I will be more than willing to change my vote to a +support. Goodluck I wish you the best on your application

Last edited:

Hollow Larry

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 19, 2022
Hello Alex, i will be giving you a Neutral
+ good time
+Prior experience

+/- app could be a bit longer
+/- haven't interacted with him much in RP
+/- unsure of rule knowledge
- didn't follow format for "How many hours can you be on everyday"
Best of luck.

Timber/PEEK

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 17, 2022
Neutral
-/+ App could use some work on some questions

+alright interactions in game
-/+ Unsure on activity

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
Hello Alex, i will be giving you a Neutral
+ good time
+Prior experience

- didn't follow format for "How many hours can you be on everyday"
Best of luck.
Exactly what I would of said

Michael Matthews

Apr 11, 2022

+/- Neutral

+ good time

+Prior experience

-Minor Grammer

Questionable + Not sure + Ratio + Goodluck.-"Matthews"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220527-191603_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220527-191603_Twitter.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 5

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Alex Chadsmon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.