Mod Application - Benji / Big Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dave

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Feb 20, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Legosi

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 50h (2d, 2h) as of writing.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT or BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): (Officer/Scientist/Agent) Big Dave
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Big Andy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44745236
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Update; While this app was open I did receive a warning for Fail RP - Entering base as a Civilian. It was a mistake and I accepted the warning. (10:34 21/02/2022)
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes and No, depending on how the question is phrased.

On GMOD this would be my first experience with Moderation but I am very keen to learn.

Off of GMOD, I have moderated game servers on other games such as Mount & Blade Warband, moderating and being a part of different teams and my highest rank on there being in a Senior Role being responsible over Team Discipline, Warnings & teaching new Moderators.
In my spare time I also moderate a large discord server as an Administrator (Team Lead) of a server with 600,000 members.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I do. On the game I mentioned previously, Mount & Blade Warband, the theme is more medieval. As the game has built in swordplay and faction like aspects. The serious roleplay I was involved in there involved being creative to be rewarded, such as being a Smith for a Lord, or a Steward for a Merchant. I enjoy building complex characters when the facilities are in place for it. Or developing scenarios for myself and others to be involved in.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Around 1 -2 , somedays I may not be able to be on due to commitments such as Work or others, but I will make it up on other days.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to be a Moderator for SCP RP because I like the theme and idea of the server. There is facilities in place to encourage light to medium to serious roleplay, and even if you do not engage in the more serious T3+ level research of SCP's, or become a high member of a faction you can still have fun. So this is the kind of project I'd like to contribute time to if possible. Just to help out.

As a person I also like to challenge myself, this will be a new experience for me and getting to learn how GMOD moderation works and how this team works will help me in future by developing my own skillset while also hopefully helping others with theirs while working as a grander team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Update: 22/02/2022
I feel I have great activity and can get on with almost anyone. I have experience when it comes to leading Moderation teams & Delegation. I've progressed through multiple Staff Teams on different platforms and can respect the chain of command, or chain of escalation. I'm friendly, a team player and eager to learn to improve myself wherever possible.

Last edited:

Pan Police

Oct 5, 2021
+ Support
Seen in game (not as much on TS)
Well made application

Had limited RP interactions
Seemed to have a good rule knowledge based off sits

Ryan Runner

Dec 17, 2021
+/- neutral
- well made app
- good rule knowledge

+/- unsure on in game activity/ts
+/- no previous in game RP interactions

Monarch

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 8, 2022

+ SUPPORT

POSITIVES
  • No warnings or bans.
  • Experience.
  • Active.
  • Mature and have had very interesting roleplay scenarios with.
NEUTRAL
  • Single warning.
NEGATIVES
  • N/A

Good Luck.

'Kyzent

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Benji ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately you seem to have received a warning while your application was up which is not a good look for upcoming staff members
You are a promising upcoming staff member though, I would recommend trying to stay clean from now on and reading the rules as it may help your future outcome when applying again.

You may re-apply in 1 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.