Status
Not open for further replies.

AvelConuve

May 14, 2023
-Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Ola_Khe_Ase
-How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1+ day
-In what country are you located?: Spain
-Time zone: GMT +1
-Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Avel Conuve ( I am not in any regiment, yet.)
-Chaos name (include your rank): Avel Conuver
-Civilian name: Avel Conube
-Steam ID: -Discord ID (name#0000): AvelConuve#3841
-Do you have a mic?: I do.
-What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
-Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first application I've made.
-Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Once I got a ban for Mass RDM that was denied but somehow appealed? Due to not being actual mass RDM but just RDM.
-Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I had experience in other communities, but none of them were in Gmod. Still, I have experience on Discord, as well in-game.
-Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I did, but not too much. I haven't been in serious RP servers as often. But I do have a bit of experience with them
-How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-3 hours, depending on the day. If it's on weekends it may be more than these, and If I have trouble with exams, It may be a bit less.
-Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I enjoy the game as much as the community, but I want to go a step a bit further and try to take part inside of moderation and other type of events. As well as helping if I can.
- (1/2) What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: As I mentioned, I already have experience within moderation, I've moderated in a lot servers, which, I enjoyed doing, and why not help try to help a bit more? Even though there's already people doing this.

- (2/2) The things that I consider special within myself, is the determination I have and the good inniciative as well. I consider myself active in projects that require time, but I sadly cannot promise that until I get to a festive or a weekend, but I do still stay kinda active. I always strive to improve myself and I prefer to do things either myself or when I do not have any other option, with help of others, although I am interested what this communitty could lead me to in a future.

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
- support - Time on server low. App is bare minimum. need more time on server and work on app.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Avel,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You have recently come back from an extended period away from the server, and your application could use some improvement. I would encourage you to look at other successful applications as a guideline for the type of application you should submit. I would also encourage you to play the server more to gain a better understanding of it.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.