Moderator Application (Kreedomz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreedomz

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 26, 2020
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Not sure, but I have been with the name "Kreedomz" for many years
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 4 to 5 days now
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): N/A
Chaos name (include your rank): Chaos Kreedomz (CI-A)
Civilian name: Kreedomz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:186935442
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- First application for staff in the SCP server.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I was an ex senior moderator at the CG DarkRP server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, I have played FiveM for a long time (a different game with a lot of serious whitelisted roleplay servers) , I have also played different types of roleplay servers in GMOD for example, MilitaryRP, DarkRP and more.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 3-4 hours minimum as of now. I can do more in the future.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on the server because when I first checked out the SCP server, I realised that there is a lot of potential for RP and staff duties because of how big the map is and how many people play on the server which means that I would like to be spending more time discovering the server/meeting new people and engaging with RP whenever is possible.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I think I would be able to help and be a good addition to the staff team because I find myself to be very respectful to everyone at all times. I also enjoy being able to introduce and/or help new players by showing/telling them how things work and go. I have not played much in the server but I have read all the rules many times and I think that my rule knowledge would be top-notch. As of now, I am also able to spend a lot of time playing on the server (day and night) which means that I can sacrifice RP time and do more staff duties and focus more on being helpful to others rather than playing. This include helping staff (if anything needs to be done) and taking care of players that break rules and cause trouble. I would be more than happy for staff members to contact me when they are free and when I am playing in the server to test my rule knowledge if necessary. :)

Last edited:

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Neutral
I've seen you in-game however not as much on TS3.
Good rule knowledge.

Last edited:

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Neutral +Support

Hello Kreedomz, I've not interacted with you enough to give a detailed verdict, I'm unsure of your activity IG & TS3, Same goes for your rule knowledge, Poke me on TS3 so we could have a talk.

Verdict has been changed to a +support, active in-game, seen on TS3 quite alot lately, has good rule knowledge, Good luck!

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
+support
+ active IG and TS
+ nice guy
+ seen on TS
+ pretty good rule knowledge

would be good mod

- ( ex big minge) Tony

NightWolf

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 31, 2020
+support for the following reasons
+active ingame
+seems like a nice guy

~not sure about TS activity

best of luck!

Kind regards, DIA Ambassador NightWolf

Umbra

Blacklisted Player
Apr 3, 2021
+Support
-Long time member
-Seen IG
-Past Mod Experience

-Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Cal

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 21, 2020
I put the new Forgis on the Jeep

Application Denied

Hi @Kreedomz ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Unfortunately your activity in-game is not what we expect of a staff member, please become more active within the server before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.