Not open for further replies.

Elvis Padre

Apr 1, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): bindynarudym
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
Zrzut ekranu (1470).pngAge: 17
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Elvis "Cookie" Padre
Chaos name (include your rank): Joshua Padre
Civilian name: Jack Padre
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:648412397
Discord ID (name#0000): elvispadre
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/uk-application-ia-ambassador.21597/
- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/scp-096.13805/
- https://civilnetworks.net/community/threads/moderator-application-uk.21580/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, but I have very old warn, NO BanZrzut ekranu (1471).png
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, I was i Managment RP fivem server
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-Yes, I have a lot of experience in serious roleplay because on the Fivem server where I was managment I was considered a very good managment and a person who can play roleplay very well, which is why many people came to me for permission for a given action or the creation of a plot and I found that it could be fine, nothing bending the server rules, I agreed and I watched this action to which I consented so that after nothing would not end on help channel and on the bans. When I resigned I got the role of most deserving person and so far the owners asks me to return.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- 8-9 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Because I have been playing on the server for a long time and I would like to help people who have some questions or want reoprt people who break the server rules. I do not like people wgo destroy the game to other people because they have nothing to do and since I really like to play on the server , I think that the number of all these reports will decrease because I will be very active and very helpful to others and I want to remind you that I have a lot of experience about RP which can be very useful.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- As I have already written, I have a lot of experience because I was administrator on the Fivem server. I can react quickly and solve problems. I don't like to give bans to others I prefer to give them a warning and to keep playing but when the ban for the act committed and there is evidence for it, I issue a ban. As a moderator on your server, I will be very active from morning to evening because time and days allow me to do so. I think you will give me a chance because getting into your ranks is what I dream about.

Last edited:
-Support

Still hasn't listed all previous moderator applications after asking, which shows irregularly changing ages and different account names

No notable interactions, might be just me but I'm fairly sure I haven't seen you around a lot

States "very old warn", but other apps show there's more than 1 warn

Could you post a screenshot of your /warnings menu and your !time menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.