Time zone: Central European Summer Time
In-game name: Johhny
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:122018612
Discord ID: paulius9790
Do you have a mic?: Yeah
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- This is my first
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Warnings, broke rdm a couple times and failrp, and failbase. For failbase i didn't see the rule that only allowed you to go 2 fences, and failrp cops trying to arrest me and i thought if i pull out my gun before the question me i will avoid getting arrested, rdm i dont remember.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Nope
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yessir
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Mostly everyday depends on if its on school days and rust wipe some times.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I'm eager to become a moderator for your Garry's Mod RP server to contribute to the community's positive growth. With a deep passion for the game and a strong belief in fostering a welcoming environment, I'm committed to ensuring all players can enjoy immersive experiences free from disruptions. My experience in conflict resolution and problem-solving will allow me to handle challenges effectively. I'm excited to actively engage with players, address concerns, and help maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I can greatly assist your server through my active presence and commitment. My extensive knowledge of Garry's Mod RP equips me to guide players, resolve queries, and enhance the overall experience. What sets me apart is my consistent engagement—I'm regularly online, ensuring rapid responses to issues, effective conflict resolution, and a welcoming environment. My dedicated activity enables me to stay connected with the community's pulse, allowing me to contribute meaningfully and help the server thrive.

Zwacky

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Event Team
Dec 25, 2020
Cyprus
Hello @Aspirank

I will be giving you a -support for the following reasons;

+ Active in-game

- Your application could use some formatting
- Having been warned this many times shows me that you don't know the rules that well
- Unsure about your maturity

I do recommend getting more familiar with the rules before applying for staff.

Good luck on your application.

Erik Glover

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
-Support

+Good IG Activity

-/+ Decently well written application but needs improvement of formatting
-Bad Maturity
-Getting warned several times in the Launch from now

The biggest issue I have with you is simply you are not mature enough to reliably be a staff member in this case, unless you make a huge leap on that I dont think you are fit for it yet.

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-Support
To begin with, your application is quite clearly written partially by A.I
- Warnings, broke rdm a couple times and failrp, and failbase. For failbase i didn't see the rule that only allowed you to go 2 fences, and failrp cops trying to arrest me and i thought if i pull out my gun before the question me i will avoid getting arrested, rdm i dont remember.

If you compare the way you've written here, to the way you've written later in the application, it is obvious that you've used A.I to write for you:

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
-
I'm eager to become a moderator for your Garry's Mod RP server to contribute to the community's positive growth. With a deep passion for the game and a strong belief in fostering a welcoming environment, I'm committed to ensuring all players can enjoy immersive experiences free from disruptions. My experience in conflict resolution and problem-solving will allow me to handle challenges effectively. I'm excited to actively engage with players, address concerns, and help maintain a safe and enjoyable atmosphere on the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I can greatly assist your server through my active presence and commitment. My extensive knowledge of Garry's Mod RP equips me to guide players, resolve queries, and enhance the overall experience. What sets me apart is my consistent engagement—I'm regularly online, ensuring rapid responses to issues, effective conflict resolution, and a welcoming environment. My dedicated activity enables me to stay connected with the community's pulse, allowing me to contribute meaningfully and help the server thrive.

Additionally, you've recently made this post, which plainly shows the change in writing style, as well as painting you in a bad light.

I'd recommend spending more time on your application, and writing it yourself. You'll need to improve on your maturity before you're in a good position to make an application. Best of luck.

Captain Obvious

Administrator
Administrator
DarkRP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi @Aspirank , I'm going to give you a:

- Support

+/- I haven't seen you in-game nor on tramspeak. Maybe we just haven't crossed paths yet.
- The warnings you've already stacked up in a short period of time is concerning. Failbasing is one thing but multiple RDMs and Fail-RPs shows lack of rule knowledge.
- Poor application, and as highlighted aboge parts do appear to be written by AI and not even yourself. If you can't even write your application yourself why should we entrust you with being a staff member?

In all, the amount of warnings you've recieved and the nature of your application, I suggest you spend more time in the server to learn the rules better before considering becoming a Moderator.

CRD716

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Content Team
Mar 20, 2021
Texas
-Support

Have had multiple issues when it comes to rules
Application is extremely suspicious
Very recent warnings
Have spoken to other players, most think you need to work on maturity.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
-Support
Several recent warnings, - Just got warned today.
The application is obviously written by AI
Can't say you follow the rules well, nonetheless, can't say your maturity is better.

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Aspirank,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Considering the server launch was recent, your warning history is extensive. Please revise our rules thoroughly before re-applying.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.