Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumbah

Jan 5, 2021
In-game name: Chumbah

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76443348

Time and date of lost item(s): Unknown.

Value of the lost item(s): 40.000.000
300,000,000+ (Not what requires refunding)

How you lost your item(s): According to staff there has been a economy reset.

Why you should get a refund:
I've recently been made aware that an economy reset has taken place, prior to the restart I have donated various amounts of money to the server's.
I have spent a large amount of time on the server not just playing but also as the various Staff member roles and after I left i did my part as a D-mod when needed while i was under CivilGamers.
( i have been part of team various times & continue to support for 3+ years)
I still have my rank of Plat VIP (Highest at the time). I have also donated other amount's to the server.
Providing my rank is still valid, I would expect the basic perk's and permission's to still be valid as well?.
I would like to be refunded my in-game items and permission's IE Money and other basic essentials that come with the rank when bought.
While i understand that i cannot be refunded the 300+ mil I would ask kindly that you take into consideration my time and values given to the community, i ask to be compensated on this matter as I have also been made aware there is now a higher VIP level (Super VIP) which I would already be providing it was out at the time of my donations and my total spent adding up to it.

i hope to find a solution to this predicament and be refunded in full and carry on enjoyable experience on the server.
Please note i have been unable to play Gmod for around a year and as such have been unware of any changes that were to happen!

Dark RP Name.pngDark RP Name.png

Dark RP Name.png

Reactions: Reco

Mercer

CG Super VIP
Donator
Dec 22, 2020
Everyone had their balance reset in the reset, VIPs and non VIPs. We appreciate your commitment and support of the server but alas we cannot provide a refund for the money lost due to the economy reset. You did start with more cash than a normal player due to your rank but in order to keep things fair and equal, this refund is denied

If you have any questions, feel free to poke me on TS or discord.

Sincerely,
Mercer

Status
Not open for further replies.