Moonlight's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/USA): [UK]

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): supergoalie08

For how long have you played on CG MRP: for one and a half year plus.

In what country are you located?: Germany

Time zone: GMT+1

NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF PVT 'Moonlight'

NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG LT Dave 'Moonlight'

Civilian name: The Ambassador

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:568293454

Discord ID: 647473760030556231

Do you have a mic?: Yes, and it works.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- for MRP its my first application ever.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

me being tarded P-1.PNGme being tarded P-2.PNG

Those warns are all time I have ever recieved so yeah, I know that looks super bad but uhm :D I am a really good person now.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- In other Communities yeah, I had own servers and I have experience as Event Staff/Manager from other Servers. I am not going to say names as I dont want to get in troubble for that.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes my fist Roleplay server was a Serious role play server, they were super strict and they insta perm banned FailRP and such stuff.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- If I am not busy Ill prob be on for nearly half the day or more. But I will be as asctive as possible.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I like making events its a cool thing and it bring the community / player base together and everyone has fun with everyone, its a cool thing and especially on CN its better to do events as its a big network. Overall Gamemaster / Event Staff is Cool and fun.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I would say I am in some points more qualified because of my past experience on other and own Communities where I have done Events as Event Staff. But other than that I would say my activity and Time I have and I am able to spend on the Job same for a Great amount of Creativity.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

The Blackmarket: A Blackmarket which is getting runned by Friendly Locals, players would be able to buy everything from 5 Star food over weapons and Chemicals, even hit contracts and rare vehicles can be bought there.
Civilians Uprise: The Local civilians start uprising against NWO and NATO as the Civilians want to have peace again and dont want to be in fear of having a tank constantly infront of there home. this would be a more Mid ranged even where civilians would be allowed for one or two wars to fight NWO and NATO while NWO and NATO still have their main focus of defeating eachother.
The United Nations: This would be more a small and passive event which would go with the current lore state, this would be a meeting between UN, NWO and NATO (High Command, SF and MP regiments would be included there) and discussing how it came to it and why they are still in war.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

The Defeat of the Blade:

The Crimsonblade has done very bad things to Civilians, NATO and NWO in the past since the war is going on its time to combat a big threat in the way to peace.

This even would be on a map where NATO and NWO try to infiltrate the main CSB camp and take out every one not surrendering / Resisting and fighting against the United Forces. Their main objective would be to either Capture the CSB Leader or Terminate him On sight. NWO and NATO will have to work together in order to Successfully infiltrate the base without causing the CSB to send out a help message for reinforcements. The camp is guarded by Marksmen, infantary and the Heavy Guards of the CSB Leader. but a camp is never only secured from the inside there will be scouts and markmen protecting the camp from outside.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:

RMP / AOR:

Objectives:

- Make sure that the High Command is safe at all times, RMP & AOR will be fighting together with NHC and SC if the case comes that the united forces have to start an Open Attack on the base.

- Once the Mission(s) are Completed RMP and AOR will have to make sure that the exfil points are free from any Enemies / CSB Spies so NHC and SC can exfil, any death of High Command member could be fatal and the CSB could see that as potential win and try to push.

SAS / STS:

Objectives:

- Special Forces have to make sure to either get in the CSB base in small groups of 3 or 4 at different weak points in the camp and take the boss directly out or just to De-Activate the Base Intelligence station so CSB cant call for back up from other smaller outposts. If High Com decides to ensend their Special Forces to deactivate the base Intel Station a Full push from the United Forces can be done to raid the CSB base. A Second option would be that High command ensend the Special forces to directly take the CSB leader out.

IVG / ISAF:

Objectives:

- In the case of a direct termination of the CSB leader IVG and ISAF will create a large perimeter and try to build a FOB arround the landing and Extraction area where the United Forces will meet. In case of a attack by CSB scouts IVG ans ISAF will have to be prepared.

- If High Command decides to take out the Intel Station of the Camp ISAF and IVG will be the main and Front force of the United Forces, IVG and ISAF will be those trying to kill anyone in there way whilst trying to get inside the base.

JAF / SWB:

Objectives:

- The Airborne regiments will be used for Landing and Extraction aswell as countering and vehicles used by CSB agains NATO Infantary and Vehicles, they will also be those who will do Para drops for special forces for the main attack if the base Intel Station gets destroyed.

- The ground units of JAF and SWB have to go scout in groups of 3 or 4. in case of a Direct termination of the CSB leader JAF and SWB will be manning any AA to protect the FOB from CSB Aircraft.

1stAL / 17thAR:

Objectives:

- Our tanked units will be the main force against vehicles to ensure the safety against any tanked / heavy enemy vehicles, in the case of CSB going to use AA, Anti Infantary or Anti Tank vehicles, our Tanked Units will have to destroy them. 1stAL and 17thAR will also be using Tac Infantary Vehicles to reinforce IVG's and ISAF's Strengh.

- In case of a non-raid the tank regiments will defend the air and the FOB with full power agains a possible sight and raid by CSB Scouts.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
-support
CSB event is basic
the small events are not realy writen down .

ALL events are basic things not unique ones

events are littarly the duties of each regiment
lore wise it is bad
have almost never seen him lead
as when he was aor he got blacklisted for death threats (he keeps asking me to be unblacklisted but shows signs of toxicity not able to hold power)

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
MASSIVE -SUPPORT
View attachment 11932
you sent me dms like this while playing on SCPRP while you were e-11 you are now currently permanatly blacklisted from E-11 these dms you sent to me more than a year ago

im not sure if you changed however i highly doubt it you were quite toxic to anyone and showed no remorse for anything you sent to me you even proved this by deleting all your dms with me after i reported it to staff however i saved a few sceenshots before hand

i personally dont believe you are at all fit for a position rich coming from me but my point stands
wtf hahaha

-Support
toxic + very basic events

Freddo

Blacklisted Player
Jun 21, 2023
-Support

Hmmmm this is some questionable behaviour!

I just looked and you are perm blacklisted from E11 so what @alt_account is saying kind of seems true.

blacklist.PNG

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
That well I stated that alr to a Community Supervisor that I were not on my computer that few of my mates have done that I alr said that was super stupid what my mates did I also said it when the mister CS talked to both of us. the case has been dealt with long ago. things happened next time i know I shouldnt be trusting ppl with account Details / or direct access to my computer. we all make mistakes and that was one my guys did which I cant forget.
Perhaps you could somehow prove that it wasen't you? i know it would be diffuclt but the screenshot presented is really disturbing.

- Support
- Toxic
-Basic Ideas

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
wtf hahaha

-Support
toxic + very basic events
that's fucking disgusting [not sure if it's real or not but if it is real that's not ok.]
-Support

Hmmmm this is some questionable behaviour!

I just looked and you are perm blacklisted from E11 so what @alt_account is saying kind of seems true.

View attachment 11933

As Stated above I didnt know about that because my DM list is full since 2019 were I had project in different games going on we Talked about that to Network Leadship I apologized from the deepest of my heart and said Sorry that this happned Some ppl like you guys try to make my life hard but I say it like this you guys wont be successfull on your journey to do so. a case which has alr been delt with is a closed case and the black list from E11 was according to I think a SL member unrightful.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
-support

Everything already stated in other -supports and no good interactions. Very toxic.

Last edited:

'Kaz'

Jul 30, 2022
-Support

-Active
-Toxic intereactions from both SCP and MRP
-Screenshots above not looking good
-Event ideas are lacking much creativity / actual good RP potential other then go here, kill this events

alt_account

Nov 11, 2023
That well I stated that alr to a Community Supervisor that I were not on my computer that few of my mates have done that I alr said that was super stupid
i find that hard to believe these dms between me and you took place over the course of several weeks would of been far different if this was a random dm you gave me

you dmed me consistantly through the month of november every few days or so and only when i threatened to report it to SL did you stop

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
i find that hard to believe these dms between me and you took place over the course of several weeks would of been far different if this was a random dm you gave me

you dmed me consistantly through the month of november every few days or so and only when i threatened to report it to SL did you stop

Arent you BL from CN? what are u doing here?

Pointman

Jun 23, 2023
I'm being 100% honest this man needs a therapist before he goes anywhere near anything with power. I remember you as a CU when it was still a thing and you were horribly toxic.

Also every time your name is brought up in any convo i've had about your time in CN it's never positive so uhhhh...

-SUPPORT

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

-Support

Everything has been listed above.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
This post is not for general chatting. Please refrain from doing so leave your feedback and move on.

Grong

Dec 30, 2022
MASSIVE -SUPPORT
1702662728755.png
you sent me dms like this while playing on SCPRP while you were e-11 you are now currently permanatly blacklisted from E-11 these dms you sent to me more than a year ago

im not sure if you changed however i highly doubt it you were quite toxic to anyone and showed no remorse for anything you sent to me you even proved this by deleting all your dms with me after i reported it to staff however i saved a few sceenshots before hand

i personally dont believe you are at all fit for a position rich coming from me but my point stands

What the fuck...This is vile

-Support
-What is shown above and all the other things that Darren has shown
-Only interactions I have had with you on SCP have been incredible mingy and/or toxic

Robert Harrison

Administrator
Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
Feb 28, 2023
- Support

- Very toxic
- No good interactions

- A lot of warnings
- Basic ideas

Hello Supergoalie! I gave you -support because my personal interactions with you were very toxic. I don't think you are fit for the GM team right now. So my personal advice for you is to fix your toxic behavior and be more creative with your ideas. With all of that said, best of luck on your application!

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
-support
CSB event is basic
the small events are not realy writen down .

ALL events are basic things not unique ones

events are littarly the duties of each regiment
lore wise it is bad
have almost never seen him lead
as when he was aor he got blacklisted for death threats (he keeps asking me to be unblacklisted but shows signs of toxicity not able to hold power)
- Support

- Very toxic
- No good interactions

- A lot of warnings
- Basic ideas

Hello Supergoalie! I gave you -support because my personal interactions with you were very toxic. I don't think you are fit for the GM team right now. So my personal advice for you is to fix your toxic behavior and be more creative with your ideas. With all of that said, best of luck on your application!

Thanks to both of you for the critism Ill try to work on me and I will try my best to be less toxic also I am sorry for the bad interaction you had with me. I am deeply sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.