Status
Not open for further replies.

Graves

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 2, 2021
What does this suggestion change/add/remove: Add

Has something similar been suggested before?: I don't know

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):
Gives players more options to have equipped on their weapon of choice that can have positives and negatives that fit their needs and play style and so players don't have limited choice to like 10 scopes, 1 utility, and one foregrip.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:
Could be a lot of work, I'm not sure. I never worked on something like it before but if it is not then that could be a great opportunity. If then aww :(

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:
Based on the pros and cons of this suggestion, I think it would be a great idea so that people can have more things they can spend their in-game money on other than food and cyanide pills, ext. But in all honesty, I don't mind if it's not implemented or not, I just wanna be able to have more range of selection to buy from the NPC. You could implement different areas of the gun to modify such as the muzzle, stock, ammunition type, and utility. Anything you feel that would be great to have on the server.
But yeah do take this into consideration :)

Upvote 0

Aleem Abdul

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
May 16, 2023
+support dont know how hard it would be but sounds good

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Bonsai , Your suggestion has been denied.

You have failed to list any new potential attachments, we also feel like this would cause more issues with weapon balancing.​

Reactions: ZLT49A
Status
Not open for further replies.