Morhilo[096 apply #3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilo

Oct 31, 2021
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:556731006
Discord name:trollado#8285
For how long have you played on CG SCP:no Idea around 500h or maybe more played a lot on CG City RP
In what country are you located?:serbia
Time zone:UTCplus 2
Character name(s):morhilo
Civilian name: Majestro Bobert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I have CI Beta ,Nu 7 op,E11 op all MTF demoted for inactivity except nu7 I got kicked out for drinking shit ton of lean
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-13 or 14 warnings no kicks not sure, for bans I think none
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-What makes me suitable for 096 hmm... probably loving to kill bunch of people and I am well known of shy guys lore and whole scp lore(I could role play as him based on my knowladge).
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-He sits down crying and covering his face from other people seeing it and sits down for 60 or more seconds before walking around again cant look at people on purpose.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-can go on surface, can go everywhere if there is 096-2.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the proces.First call the code 4 and make sure all noncombative personal is in personal wing and gensec if not rrt without riot stay in dblock,prevent all tests from being done before calling off code 4 then make sure that picture containing his face is destroied.When you see shy guy running around try sneaking up behind him or if you have scramber protection try putting bucket as cover of his face to prevent other people from becoming another victim of 096.After shyguy finnaly sits down and not in agro use containment beam to pacify him after that cuff and take back to his containment cell.

Last edited:

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @morhilo,

Thanks for taking the time to make an application

Please contact an Admin+ to receive your whitelist.

Kind Regards,
Gian Carlo​

Status
Not open for further replies.