Morhilo [Scp 096 application]

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilo

Oct 31, 2021
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:556731006
Discord name:The Moon Man#8285
For how long have you played on CG SCP:no Idea around 400h or maybe more played a lot on CG City RP
In what country are you located?:serbia
Time zone:idk rn 8:32
Character name(s):morhilo
Civilian name:Jesus Christ
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I had CI operative ,Nu 7 op,E11 op all demoted for inactivity except nu7 I got kicked out for drinking shit ton of lean
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-12 warnings no kicks not sure for bans I think none
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-What makes me suitable for 096 hmm... probably loving to kill bunch of people and I am well known of shy guys lore and whole scp lore(I could role play as him cause if my knowlage).
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-He sits down and waits for someone to looks at its face or get contained
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-cant go on surface, not allowed to beeline in to dblock that can be breaking of golden rule.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: try bucketing in movement or wait for It to kill all people who looked at his face and calms down then bucket him when he sits down ,then beam him and cuff and take to his containment.

Last edited:

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
- Support
Doesnt know enough 096 Rules
Your Civiliant name breaks a rule

morhilo

Oct 31, 2021
wdym I by doesnt know enough 096 rules there are like 5 or 4 of them and it doesnt say to put them in also I changed my civil name.Only thing I think I can add is to"what is the usual behaviour of shy guy when pacified" he sits down covering his face from anyone seeing it cause he is shy motherfucka.also I forgot to add part where you have to use scramble gear to protect yourself from seeing his face so you can come close to him while in aggro. And also shy guy can only go to dblock if someone from there saw his face.

Last edited:

Daanvy

CG Super VIP
Donator
Feb 20, 2021
Netherlands
Application denied

Unfortunately I have decided to deny your 096 whitelist application, this is due to the fact that you Failed to answer one of the main questions correctly, 096 CAN go onto the surface and CAN Beeline to D-block, as long as 096-1 is there, meaning if someone angered him in the Entrance zone, 096 can not go straight to D-Block, however if someone in D-Block aggravated him, 096 can.​

Status
Not open for further replies.