Morhilo[Scp 096 apply #2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

morhilo

Oct 31, 2021
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:556731006
Discord name:trollado#8285
For how long have you played on CG SCP:no Idea around 500h or maybe more played a lot on CG City RP
In what country are you located?:serbia
Time zone:UTCplus 2
Character name(s):morhilo
Civilian name: Majestro Bobert
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?:
-yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-I have CI operative ,Nu 7 op,E11 op all demoted for inactivity except nu7 I got kicked out for drinking shit ton of lean
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-13 or 14 warnings no kicks not sure for bans I think none
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
-What makes me suitable for 096 hmm... probably loving to kill bunch of people and I am well known of shy guys lore and whole scp lore(I could role play as him based on my knowladge).
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-He sits down crying and covering his face from other people seeing it.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-can go on surface, allowed to beeline in to dblock if and he can go to dblock if someone has seen his face.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: try bucketing in movement while wearing safety equipment(scramblers) or wait for It to kill all people who looked at his face and calms down then bucket him when he sits down ,then beam him and cuff and take to his containment.

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @morhilo

Thanks for taking the time to make an application.

Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to it not having enough detail. Please add some more detail to your application and have a look at the SCP=RP rules for 096, particularly the 60 seconds sit rule.

You may re-apply in 2 days.

Have a nice day,
Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.