Morning Man Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Man

Jul 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): From what i can actually access it is "BIG UNCLE JIM"!
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 00w 2d 06h 48m 15s
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: (GMT+1)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Bobby Stanley Regiment: N/A Rank N/A
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-Recruit Tony T
Civilian name: Jimmie Ellivas
Steam ID: 76561198405160763
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Mainly SCP-RP USA however I am British so I play either.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:Yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I was given a verbal warning for RDM however this was a warning I received when i first played the server
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes throughout my entire playthrough of SCP-RP I have tried to keep it serious however on some occasions when people are not where they are supposed to be and or trolling on purpose I have given them a OOC talk and told them simple and straight.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
It depends as I have currently finished College (British term) so Unless I apply for my next 2 years I do not fully know however I do work 0300-1100 in the mornings of thursday and sunday so dependent on the hours It can fluctuate but if I do get accepted this can be hopefully higher than usual.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to be a moderator just so I have my first set of experience as a moderator and or hopefully move up the ranks in administration I want and wish to try and help make the server a better place as I suppose maybe as I do have some sort of calm voice and a sort of understanding for some people I do not wish to try and act all high and mighty as a Moderator but to try and settle disputes and try and make it a nice and wonderful place for the Older RPers and for the new RPers of which are currently on the server or will join the server.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server?Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have a very calm voice and sometimes while being an agent I have tried to settle simple and minimal disputes helping out any way I can and I believe I may be able to help out being an extra set of anyhands of which may be neccesary. I currently Reside in the UK and am weirdly stuck on the US timezone so really I can flucuate between the US and UK server and or any server that they so hardedly need me to be on just so i can help in any way shape or form.

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
-/+ Neutral leaning towards -Support
-/+ No interactions, this leads to;
-/+ Unsure of Rule knowledge
-/+ Unsure of Maturity
-/+ Unsure of Attitude

All of the above can be fixed if you play more often, and show members of the community you are someone who knows the rules, and respects them.

-2 days playtime is quite simply not enough
Having 2 days of playtime, in my opinion, is not enough time for one to trusted with the powers and benefits that come with TMod. Once again, can be fixed with more time played.

Good luck, have a nice day

Man of Culture

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 27, 2022
Neutral

No interactions/never heard of you before
Unsure of Maturity
Minimal playtime
Please specify which server you are applying for.

I recommend getting into an MTF Regiment and getting known that way.

Deacon

Jun 19, 2022
Neutral
  • I can't really recall any interactions with you therefore unsure of staff qualities
  • not much playtime
  • Only a verbal warning

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
-Support

-Barely Over the Playtime

-No Other Interactions

Jack "Phantom" Taka

Jun 28, 2022
+Support
+Good Interaction
+Helpful with situations
+Chill and Awesome person to play with
+Funny
+Follows Rules well.

I quit

Jun 6, 2022
Neutral

No interactions
Unsure of ruleknowledge
Minimal playtime

harryman

May 1, 2022
-/+ Neutral
-/+no interactions
-/+unknown rule knowledge
-/+unknown maturity

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Neutral Leaning towards -Support
-/+ No interactions
-/+ Unsure of Rule knowledge
-/+ Unsure of Maturity

-Low Playtime

Tommy 'Romeo' Lee

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Jan 1, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Morning Man,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.
I have decidedd to deny your application as a majority of the staff team have little to no interaction with you. We recommend getting known around the server and therefore staff team before wanting to apply to improve your chances of becoming a staff member.

You may re-apply in 1 week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.