Your in-game name: Laurens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:536990847
Your steam community link: STEAM_0:0:536990847
Date of ban: 08/05/23
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): RDM in sit
Who banned you: @Nexohell
Ban length?: 1 day :???????
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/#post-91383
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Dont rdm in a sit / dont get mad ????????
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? yea
Why should you be unbanned: cause some random ass dea on the surface combat holstered a freedom i called a staff sit and he started being a cunt to me so after about 10 minutes and the staff making no progress with the staff sit the dea starts being a prick again so i shoot him i did also accidentally change characters during that sit i pressed esc and was trying to look at my scavenging
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: dont get mad in sits
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: honestly feel the ban was quite dumb itself especially what occured in the sit i missed an entire CI MR cause sit was taking like 20 minutes and the dea was being a prick so i shot him during the sit after i had enough of him

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
I was trying to stay clam with until s you for rdm in a sit you havent provied me a clip or or something like that the logs where fine by grover he did not but his gun away https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/18sHvbbCQmksRO/d1337UdKJad6?invite=cr-MSxzYlMsMTgwNzQ0MzA2LA
the entire sit beforehand he was being quite a ass hole plus i was extremely mad quite literally not going to get into why but ive been basically furious anytime i play this server

it was something spur of the moment as i was so close to punching my screen cause of that sit

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Darren,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

After reading both side of the stories, it is apparent that you RDM'ed during a sit and due to this the ban is valid and will remain. It is your own responsibility to control yourself as you can still be punished if you break the rules.

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.