"Moxxie" OSA App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:216385001
Discord name: niko.gov
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since June 2022 (1807 Hours)1696038629099.png
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time
Character names
-"Moxxie" (Foundation)
-"Hustlin" Harry (Foundation)
-Elias "Goofy" Rivery (UNGOC)
-"The Devious" (UNGOC)
Civilian name
[GT-CL] Ronny "Doofus" Salami
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held

Holding:
MTF Nu-7 CPL
UNGOC LT
DEA Special Agent
SCP-096

Held:
MTF O-1 CPL
MTF E-11 LCPL
MTF Nu-7 CSG
Ethics Assistant
Medical Consultant
CI-B
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no warns, kick, or bans on my record, and have never been given any
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?
- I have experience both in CL4 positions, as well as an assistant position. I know how to manage myself in high positions.
- I have a good work ethic, putting my mind to whatever I am tasked with, no matter how challenging it is.
- I can goof off a bit at time, but I know when to be professional and go above the standards that are expected of me.
- I'm pretty active on the server, averaging around 4-5 hours everyday when possible.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Handling orders given from O5
- Doing investigations and department audits when ordered by O5
- Authorizing use of AA when SA/SC are not on site
- Upholding the Code of Conduct

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

███ "Moxxie" █████ was introduced to the foundation after being an agent for the ███ for a decade. "Moxxie" was highly skilled in cryptography. His skills were noticed, and he was brought into the SCP Foundation under the intelligence department for Site-██ (Not our site). He served in the intelligence department for multiple years, eventually transferring to Site-65, where he served under Director ███, before the Intelligence department was disbanded. "Moxxie" would spend a few months in MTF Nu-7, before returning to the Intel department, now called the Department of External Affairs. He was extremely skilled in Psyops, having stopped infobreaches before they got out of hand many times before. These actions soon caught the attention of the O5 council, who reached out to "Moxxie" with a job opportunity.

Dalton

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2022
New York, USA
+ Support
+ Familiar name
+ Good range of jobs that would help in this position being that you served in a good majority of the sites MTF'S/Departments in some form

+/- Could work on the questions more, larger font makes it look big but compared to some other past applicants, there has been more put with a smaller font.

- Your first support was from Second (Just kidding, he's a good judge of character)

Reactions: Moxxie

Thorn

Mar 4, 2023
A message from the office of: O5-2 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1690857270785.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Moxxie.

In regards to your application for OVERSEER ASSISTANT, after Council Vote; your application has been Unfortunately Denied.

Please contact O5-2 at his email address for any questions you may have. (thorn#6299)

You may re-apply in two weeks time.​

• Sad
Reactions: Moxxie
Status
Not open for further replies.