What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held
-MTF Nu-7 CSG (Current)
-CI-B (Current)
-SCP-096 (Current)
-MTF O-1 CPL (Former)
-MTF E-11 PVT (Former)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
- I have no warnings on my record, only a few verbal's for first time offenses, like mic spam and RDM

Why are you applying for Medical Consultant?
- I want to see the medical department thrive, and want upcoming doctors to be the best they can be. I want medical to be able to efficiently be able to get everyone back to full health so there is little time between being in a fight, and getting healed in the back

What makes you suitable for Medical Consultant?
- I've been a part of the medical department for a long time, getting really into the medical department around August of 2021, a couple of months after I joined. I was really active up until November, taking a small break from it to focus on other things. I've been getting back into it around the beginning of 2023, spending a lot more time playing combat medic. I have leadership skills, being a CSG in Nu-7 and a LT in HH-3

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice
- Fixing a fractured limb
*The first step of fixing a fractured limb is figuring it out which limb is fractured. You first needs to lead a patient to an XRAY table, and ask them to lay down (click e) on it. After the patient lays down on the table, the doctor needs to watch the screen connected to the XRAY machine, and wait until the XRAY is complete. The screen will highlight which limb(s) are fractured in red.
*Once you figure out which limb(s) are fractured, you need to navigate to a medical cabinet, and using the !medic command, access the medic menu. You need to spawn yourself an empty beaker and an empty drug jar from the entities tab. Once you have those, you need to spawn in the medicine with the corresponding limb from the drugs tab. For example, if the patient had a fractured left arm, you would spawn in "Drug (Left Arm)"
*Once you have all of those, you need to pick up the drug with your gravity gun, and put it into the empty beaker by just dragging the drug into it. After that, you pick up the beaker using the gravity gun and drag it into the empty drug jar. Once you do that, you'll have the drug ready for the patient. Simply ask the patient to take the medicine (click e on it) and the limb should be healed.

What are the responsibilities of the Medical Consultant in RP?
- Medical Consultants biggest responsibility is to train new medical trainees, showing them what they are able to do and how to do it effectively and efficiently. Medical Consultants are to make sure that medical trainees know what they are doing, so no issues arise from them.

-Medical Consultants are also the go to for high level personnel, like Site Inspectors or the Ethics Committee, as consultants are much more trusted members of the medical department.

-Medical Consultants, as the name implies, are who people go to if they need an opinion, or advice on medical procedures, and how to execute them. They are the ones most people will go to for any medical related problems that arise.

-Medical Consultants also watch over the medical department as a whole, making sure that everything is running smoothly, and that no issues are appearing. If any problems start to pop up, consultants are to quickly put an end to the problem, with full professionalism and respect for the personnel involved.

Joshua "Spooks" Watson was hired by the foundation after a field agent for the foundation observed his high level of knowledge in the medical field. Joshua started out doing basic medical procedures for the foundation, making sure that everyone was healthy and all injuries were fixed. Joshua was fascinated by the anomalous injuries that people normally went to medbay for, as it gave him a new challenge to learn and overcome. Joshua observed other doctors who had been there longer than him perform medical treatment on these anomalous injured patients, taking notes on every little detail. This level of observation, and learning for Joshua highly shot his knowledge up about patients with anomalous injuries.

Joshua's slowly climbed up the ranks of the medical department, eventually landing himself a spot as a combat medic. He was primarily placed on the front lines of SCP breaches, alongside Epsilon-11, making sure that any injuries that they suffer during fights are quickly fixed, so the SCP's don't get an upper hand on the foundations forces. Joshua managed to survive multiple breaches, and helped many more survive and quell breaches. Fighting these breaches taught Joshua more about the SCP's, and it made his fascination with them grow even more.

Around 7 years after of fighting for the foundation, Joshua retired from the combat aspect of the medical department, going back to being a regular doctor for the foundation. His comrades had high amounts of respect for Joshua, which caught the attention of the higher ups. One day while working, Joshua was requested to go to the site directors office as soon as he was able to. Joshua, confused as to why he was being called there, shortly arrived after the call was made. Inside of the office was the site director, and a medical director of another site, Site-██. The medical director introduced himself, and explained that his site at that time had open medical consultant spots. After a little bit of talking, the medical director offered Joshua the spot.

Last edited:

blixer

Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+\- Support
I don’t see you on medical at all but I’ve not had any bad interactions with you

Reactions: Moxxie

Simply

Dec 19, 2022
+/- support (leaning slightly more +)
clear effort was put into this application
shows that he knows the job well

would love to see medical consultant go to one of the more active members of medical

crossblinx

Oct 12, 2022

Hold
Your application has been put on hold as all consultant spots are full. Thank you for applying.

Derek White

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Good Afternoon Moxxie,

Thank you for taking the time to create an application for the position of Medical Consultant.

After discussion, Your application for medical consultant has been Accepted. Feel free to contact me in game and we will proceed with the next step of your interview.

Kind Regards,
Derek White

Status
Not open for further replies.