Mr Cochise Ban Appeal [USA]

mr.cochise

Feb 25, 2024
Your in-game name: "thornberry"
Your SteamID: 76561198966259269
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198966259269/
Date of ban: 3/7/2024
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity, LTAP
Who banned you: Michael "sundowner" Rivera
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: lock my door.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, but not for the same reason
Why should you be unbanned: because it mas not me, while i went to use the bathroom my brother ran into my room and started to scream the hard r and i tried to stop him then he turned my computer of which is why im guessing i got banned for LTAP
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: read the rules and get a better understanding
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
this server is fun and the people in it are great

Pugkipz

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Mar 18, 2022
Puerto Rico
Hello Thornberry,
To start things off, Your ban length is actually meant to be only 1 week, Mistakes were made while typing it out so that will be corrected soon. Now moving on to the ban itself, I issued the ban on the behalf of another staff member who witnessed you saying the mentioned racial slur.

That is all on my end of things.

Best wishes, Pugkipz.

ZEEK

Apr 9, 2023
Ban Appeal Denied

Hi @mr.cochise

Thank you for putting the time into making this Ban Appeal

After reading through this complaint, I could understand a story like this being true, However even though it was not you that was in the room, I will have to deny this because even if your brother, there still needs to be some sort of punishment in action for something such as that to happened on our servers, There will be no changes to the ban but If I'm correct the ban should have been shortened from 2 weeks to 1 week.

If you have any questions relating to this Ban Appeal, Please DM me on Discord with my profile located here on the Admin list

Hope to see you again on the server
Kind Regards,
Levi H

Last edited: