Mr. Pondanski’s moderator application [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sukdesballs
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 2 days and 2 hours but the first time I played was in December 2022 till January 2023 but then I just continued playing on CG MRP and I have weeks of vtime on CG MRP
In what country are you located?: Sweden
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Pondanski No regiment Pvt
Chaos name (include your rank): Mr. Pondanski
Civilian name: Ugly rick
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:722396489
Discord ID (name#0000): mrpondanski
Do you have a mic?: Yes por favor
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- I've gotten a lot more experience since https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/little-rickys-moderation-application-uk.10658/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Tue Jan 24 2023 "FailRP", Thu Jan 11 2024 "RDM" but I really didn't mean that one I had like 15 fps
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- No but I’d love to get some experience from the server I only play on.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, CN MRP and some unrelated starwars server
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Depends but about 2 - 9 hours a day
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Because the server is really great and I am really in love with it but I’d love to also make a difference by helping the community and not just playing on it.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I am really patient, I probably don’t stand out for lovinf the server and community but I do, I also have some experience trying the same admin for my own server but it was just for my own entertanement.

Last edited:

Jonny Guaca

May 23, 2022
Hello @Mr. Pondanski , today I will be giving you a - Support for the following reasons:

- Poorly written application
- Haven't seen you within the server
- No Interactions

- Recent RDM warning
- Unsure of maturity and rule knowledge

Good Luck,
Jonny Guaca

Mr. Pondanski

Nov 13, 2022
Sweden
Hello @Mr. Pondanski , today I will be giving you a - Support for the following reasons:

- Poorly written application
- Haven't seen you within the server
- No Interactions

- Recent RDM warning
- Unsure of maturity and rule knowledge

Good Luck,
Jonny Guaca
In my defense, when I first tried playing on the server I was just fooling around because I wanted to try it since it’s associated with CG MRP and so I didn’t take anything really seriously but now I play each and every day and I actually am serious and I try to follow the rules as well as I can to not violate any of them but sometimes it’s a bit hard especially when I have 15 fps

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @Mr. Pondanski

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time, please make yourself more familiar with the server. More specifically the ruleset of the server, including trying to beef up your application a little bit seeing as it does look a bit loosely thrown together.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.