Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Slippy

Aug 26, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): goldenwolf505
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 108 hours
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: central standard/CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mr. Slippy - E-11 PVT
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: Norman Normalson
Steam ID: 76561198886384735
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): i am applying for the SCP-RP USA server

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
  • yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
  • I have 1 ban from my first week of playing, for severe toxicity. I had not read the rules at the time, and in all honesty what I did was an accident that I deeply regret, but I have learned from it, and it encouraged me to read the rules a lot more. And I can guarantee it will never happen again. other than that my record is clean.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
  • Unfortunately I do not, but I am hoping that this will be my first.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
  • If you mean among this community, other than on the SCP-rp server no, but I have played role-play intense games such as D&D almost my entire life and I find role-playing very fun.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
  • My schedule is kinda weird but usually I can be on for 6-8 hours every day, but every third week I am somewhat busy and can only play for around 2-6 hours every day, usually on the lower side.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
  • I have developed a love for the server, and I hate to see people ruin the fun and immersiveness of the server, and I feel that with my knowledge of the rules and time I can dedicate to the server, I could make it a better place, which would make me happy and is the main reason i want to become a moderator.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I feel I could make the server a more comfortable place for people to be in, and I want to make sure everyone has a good time. I am also a very meticulous person and will make sure I do everything right and make sure everything is done according to the rules. I am also able to dedicate a lot of time to the server, as I already dedicate around 6-8 hours a day and I feel if I have a reason such as being a moderator to play, I feel I would dedicate even more time.

Last edited:

DarkSun

Jul 28, 2022
+ support, ive know this man for 3 years now and i can firmly say i trust him with my life

Signed: DarkSun

Biggz

Jul 19, 2022
+/- Neutral
-No previous interactions
-No previous experience staffing
-Decent amount of hours
-Wrong steam ID

+Appears to be active
Seems honest and willing to learn from his mistakes. As well as eager to learn how to staff.

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Mr. Slippy,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.
The application lacks much effort, and you seem to have a troubled pass.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.