MrGhost's apology

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
As many of you know I have returned to MRP and plan to stay for a while. But of coarse I have to address the elephant in the room . The "elephant" is obviously
My behaviour in the past and I would like to address that I truly am apologetic for everything from my behaviour during and after the ban for racism to my child like
behaviour after in the team speak and in the discord as yes I did harass eyes and that was wrong of me . and the 1st and 2nd time I evaded I'm sorry for my behaviour then and for calling doofy a "nonce" . More recently I am sorry for addressing blacklisted members of this community in an open comms channel. And I am very sorry to the amount of trouble I have caused senior admin Conner in the past my anger shouldn't be my drive and excuse for such behaviours . I hope and promise to act as well as I can this time around and make others view me positively other than the wall I built with my bad actions.

yours sincerely

MrGhost

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
Mr. Ghost,

I am aware of all of this, however my interactions with you since you've come back in RP have been good. However, if you're ever given a second chance you have to be fully aware that there won't be any fucking around. You're a good guy, immature but I have been told what you were like beforehand and I truly think you've turned a corner. Please, don't fuck up again!

BenShapiro

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Sep 7, 2022
As many of you know I have returned to MRP and plan to stay for a while. But of coarse I have to address the elephant in the room . The "elephant" is obviously
My behaviour in the past and I would like to address that I truly am apologetic for everything from my behaviour during and after the ban for racism to my child like
behaviour after in the team speak and in the discord as yes I did harass eyes and that was wrong of me . and the 1st and 2nd time I evaded I'm sorry for my behaviour then and for calling doofy a "nonce" . More recently I am sorry for addressing blacklisted members of this community in an open comms channel. And I am very sorry to the amount of trouble I have caused senior admin Conner in the past my anger shouldn't be my drive and excuse for such behaviours . I hope and promise to act as well as I can this time around and make others view me positively other than the wall I built with my bad actions.

yours sincerely

MrGhost
You going to apologize to Anilyse for telling her to get back to the kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: ZLT49A

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London

yours sincerely

MrGhost

Good to see you're making a turn for the better :)

• Haha
Reactions: Toddy

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
You going to apologize to Anilyse for telling her to get back to the kitchen?
regarding that I told her to go to the kitchen so I could eat her she was roleplaying as a goat I was rightfully warned and told to be careful in future

Last edited:

BenShapiro

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Sep 7, 2022
regarding that I told her to go to the kitchen so I could eat her she was roleplaying as a goat I was rightfully warned and told to be careful in future
You still didn't apologize to her for something that could be considered sexist and was what got you into trouble in the first place, plus she let you off and you apologize to everybody but her in this.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
You still didn't apologize to her for something that could be considered sexist and was what got you into trouble in the first place, plus she let you off and you apologize to everybody but her in this.
If Mr Ghost were to apologise for every single instance in which he's wronged someone on MRP it'd be 10k+ words. The kid's trying, more than can be said about most.

• Love
Reactions: lybbx

BenShapiro

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Sep 7, 2022
If Mr Ghost were to apologise for every single instance in which he's wronged someone on MRP it'd be 10k+ words. The kid's trying, more than can be said about most.
You're right we would be but what happened with Anilyse is what started him getting banned as after that somebody heard he got into trouble and sent the video of him saying the n-word. So he shouldn't apologize for everything but he should apologize for that considering its what started him being banned.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
You're right we would be but what happened with Anilyse is what started him getting banned as after that somebody heard he got into trouble and sent the video of him saying the n-word. So he shouldn't apologize for everything but he should apologize for that considering its what started him being banned.
I was not aware that this is what started my banning I shall apologise to analyse but I have other feelings towards eyes