MrGhost's MRP Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):MrGhost
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):8 weeks 2 days and 15 hours
In what country are you located?:UK
Time zone:BST
NATO name (regiment and rank):17th CPL mrghost
NWO name (regiment and rank):SWB PFC Adam warlock
Civilian name David Tenant
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:544836902
Discord ID: mrghost01
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/me-becommeing-a-member-of-this-amazing-staff.2707/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:3 bans 1 for MRDM 2 for severe toxicity and some warnings for RP related incidents
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes I was staff in a star wars roleplay server for 2 months I resigned
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can If I must be on everyday for 3 to 5 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:I was to become a moderator within CN MRP because I have been in this server for a long time and I have seen a lot of trolls but also no mods in mornings and I wish to make a better name for my self than how others have perceived me in the past and wish to better myself and change the way I am seen this is a new start for me and becoming a moderator on this sever instead of any others I believe will be a great way for me to start a new. I have seen many issues in my time on this server and I wish to make a change in any way I can from little things like warning to bans whatever will improve others experience's and I know how it feels to not have fun on this server and so I wish to make other peoples times enjoyable .
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I am able to be on a lot longer than other staff members mainly due to me not having a job but I can also be on in the mornings and assist those at those hours and with me being in the server for such a long time I have become very familiar with the rules and will most likely not need to ask many questions about the rules due to my pre existing knowledge.

Last edited:

NoiseyZeke

Jun 22, 2023
Neutral

You make some great points about sometimes morning may not have staff on considering it's UK player base mainly and with some knowledge from previous Admin work that's nice and could fit into the Staff team.

My problem is Your age being 15 making you young and impressionable, and your Bans with MRDM and Severe Toxicity I'm not so confident you'll be a good fit.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022

-Support

I’m going to keep it short. In my opinion, you have not redeemed yourself from your past actions. You have a lengthy history of bans and demotions. At the moment you have a teamspeak ban so I don’t see it possible for you to communicate as staff without it. I’m going to have to see a lot more maturity before I can confidently give you a +Support.

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Application Denied

Hi @mrghost ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

You are not a good fit for staff for a plethora of reasons, you are also currently TS perma-banned.

You may not reapply​

Status
Not open for further replies.