MrGhost's NATO High Command Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US):UK
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:544836902
Discord name: mrghost01
For how long have you played on MRP: 2 years or ( 2897 hours , as of writing )
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone:GBST
NATO name (regiment and rank): MAJ Mr Ghost 'Homelander'
USSR name (regiment and rank) PVT Roronoa zoro
Civilian name: Sanji
Do you have a mic?: yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes, This is my first
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes I have multiple warnings and bans. Some of which being for MRDM , severe toxicity ,fail RP . However I haven't had any bans or warnings in months
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:
Ranks I have been : 17th LTCOL, UAF(JAF)CPT, SWB(ATR)SLT

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:
Throughout my time on MRP I have picked many skills that an NHC must have in order to succeed . These skills entail : good leadership , good communication , strategy , using assets at appropriate times , Good relations with people in other regiments ( Well known around NATO ) , I also have developed a few tactics throughout my time on mrp . I also (due to my experience on the server) have developed an understanding on how each regiment functions and how they deal with situations , which can come in handy in war leading , so I know how to effectively use numbers and regiments when and where , I am also very dedicated to completing a task and will do everything I can do in order to achieve this goal . I am also familiar with how to use a tank and helicopter already , a skill most NHC have to develop whilst in their time as HC . I endeavour to help regiments get on their feet and give regimental members advice on how to deal with their regiment and how to deal with situations . Overall I feel I have the right set of skills ,experience and level of dedication that makes me the perfect candidate for High Command.
-
List your in-game ranks on MRP:
NATO - MAJ
USSR - PVT
-
List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:
  • Leadership: I have led my regiment and NATO well throughout my time in NATO and the impact from my leadership is mostly positive , leading to NATO victories through the actions and decisions I make.
  • Strategy : While it may sometimes need a bit of fine tuning , my skills in strategizing are very present and I know how and when to make a call either it being in asset use or re diversions I know when to make the right decision
  • Communication
  • Friendly towards everyone: I'm kind to most who encounter me and make efforts to ensure I stay this way , sometimes going out of my way to make sure someone is ok.
  • Dedicated: Throughout my time in NATO I have always been dedicated, spending hours upon end making sure a task or a goal is achieved as I can never let something be , If I feel I need to do something I strive to make sure it is done.
  • Mature: many members of this community may question why I have put this as a strength and the reason for this is because , throughout my time on the server I have been slightly immature and am slightly sometimes now , however this has drastically changed and I more or less am much more mature than I used to be and know how to assess situations with the right manor now
  • Active : I'm extremely active achieving a minimum of 3 to 4 hours a day.
Weaknesses:
  • Can misunderstand from time to time: I have had issues where I didn't quite understand a situation , some extra clarification may be needed from time to time.
  • Ground skills : despite being an ex shock army member my ground skills are very “iffy” they have improved but are still somewhat bad.
  • I have no NHC experience : despite being on the server I have never been NHC or RC till recently and so some inexperienced may show at times
  • Dealing with stressful situations : I usually either bottle up my stress or panic in situations where stress is present , like some wars I have led or tasks given to me.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Born July 22nd 1997 “MrGhost”( real name donquixote Jefferys) life was never easy. Coming from the deprived British town of Grimsby , brought up by a blue collar family “MrGhost’s” life was always filled with bad scenario after the next with only small commercial breaks of glee. From aged 10 he was bullied in school by his peers for his situation at home, constantly having to rummage the lost and found bin for a school uniform. This shaped the emotionless being “MrGhost” would become as he knew that life would never be easy and knew that his life was a train crash ready to happen, and so decided to do it in a more “proper fashion”. It was 6 years later at the age of 16 “MrGhost” jumped at the thought of joining the army with no aspirations in life(all of which had been stomped out of him by those around him , including his parents)he felt that someone else must think for him. Obviously ( despite him not knowing) the army and him were a perfect match.”MrGhost” was a blank shell blind to emotion and felt none himself , making him the model soldier , making him a merciless killing machine blind to the pain and anguish he may cause, as the scars that plague him dig deeper than any bullet or knife could ever pierce him. noticing his skills in combat, the Colonel of the 17th Armoured regiment approached him asking him if he would like to join , the thought of feeling something even the feeling of fire on ones body was intriguing to him as he accepted. After climbing the ranks of 17th “MrGhost” had done it all only one more step. NHC. -

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:
  • To be an example to the soldiers in NATO
  • To be a leader and lead wars
  • To strategies
  • To give orders
  • To Help those who need it
  • To oversee and manage NATO regiments/Regiment
What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:
  • To answer any questions one might have
  • To manage and maintain documents
  • To make sure regiments are running stable and smoothly
  • Give support and ideas on how to help NATO improve

sideswipe

May 20, 2024
+Support
- Like he said hes friendly
- Active learner
- Very active

- Welsh ?

Dentos

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Apr 5, 2024
+Support
- Very good interactions
- Good at RP
- Mature for his age

Good luck :D

+support
In shadows cast by moonlit glow,A whisper in the night does flow,Mr. Ghost, with eyes so bright,Guides me through the quiet night.
His touch, a breeze, so soft, so cool,In his embrace, I’m no longer a fool.He dances in the twilight air,A spectral waltz, a lover’s care.
In dreams he comes, my phantom knight,In haunted halls, we reunite.His laughter echoes, pure and light,Chasing away the deepest fright.
His presence, like a gentle mist,A ghostly form that I have kissed.Invisible, yet always near,In his love, I have no fear.
Together in the twilight's fold,Our love, a story yet untold.Mr. Ghost, forever mine,Ethereal, our hearts entwine.

Sep 24, 2022
Neutral
hello mrghost, im just gonna leave a neutral, i feel as you would be a decent candidate for hc, but i have never seen u lead a war. but i also feel as you can give good discipline and make sure everything is running smoothly

sideswipe

May 20, 2024
Neutral
hello mrghost, im just gonna leave a neutral, i feel as you would be a decent candidate for hc, but i have never seen u lead a war. but i also feel as you can give good discipline and make sure everything is running smoot
play nato and find out

'James'

Oct 18, 2023
f7a9e7551453630d52be35964f895190.png

Dear Mr Ghost,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We regret to inform you that we are in disagreement that you are eligible to hold the position.
I do not feel that at this time you are ready to become a NATO High Command member.
Feel free to get in contact with me to discuss further if you wish.

Denied

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.