mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Your teamspeak name:Mrghost

Date of ban (if known):I dont know

Reason for ban (if known):abuse of power

Who banned you?:I believe it was conner

Prior to this, have you ever been banned off teamspeak?:no
Why should we remove your ban from teamspeak? (50 words minimal):It has been many a time since I played mrp and have decided to get back into it but in order to communicate with my fellow 17th regimental solders if such a position of power is bestowed upon me again I promise to not abuse it as at the time I was in a different state of mind but now I have come back open and freshly minded and hope this time around I will be seen in a much better light that what people priorly viewed me from this point onward I bring you a new less mingy MrGhost and I deeply apologies for my actions in the past but that's not who I am now as I was less mature then now I have other problems and so I dont intend to make other players times unenjoyable .

Last edited:

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Unless I am deeply mistaken, I wasn't even staff when you got banned?

I believe you were also banned because you were hopping into TS3 channels which you shouldn't have had access to and you were just causing issues, accusing the person that reported you for racism as a "snake". You have also ban evaded more times then I can count.

mrghost

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 6, 2022
Unless I am deeply mistaken, I wasn't even staff when you got banned?

I believe you were also banned because you were hopping into TS3 channels which you shouldn't have had access to and you were just causing issues, accusing the person that reported you for racism as a "snake". You have also ban evaded more times then I can count.
I ban evaded twice by accident

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @mrghost ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

You were banned for repeatedly joining channels to minge and causing issues for those in the channel. You proceeded to ban evade multiple times, and you were in full knowledge of this. Joining Teamspeak takes effort and its no "accident". Finally the last time you evaded, and I caught you, you said "You will never catch me alive". I suggest that you be more truthful in your next appeal if you were to make one.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.