Denied [MRP] Add a Non-VIP Militia Class

This suggestion has been denied and will not receive development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
What does this suggestion change/add/remove:

This will add in a standard militia job that can be accessed by anyone on the server, regardless of VIP.

Has something similar been suggested before? If so, why is your suggestion different?:

Yes, I've suggested this in the past and it has been denied.

Possible Positives of the suggestion (At least 2):

The main positive is it will enable and encourage more peacetime activity outside of base. More access to militia means more people partaking in town claims etc. It also allows GMs a wider pool of players to utilise for events.

Possible Negatives of the suggestion:

Militia has always been a VIP thing, and allowing it to people who haven't donated could lessen the value of VIP ranks.

Based on the Positives & Negatives, why should this suggestion be accepted:

A standard militia job would have a very limited loadout, probably just a mid-tier SMG and a pistol. The other VIP-militia jobs are still packed with powerful gear, so there would still be an incentive to donate should people want these jobs.

Peacetime RP is lacking currently and I think the militia are being underutilised. Perhaps adding a system that encourages a team to take action if Militia have claimed town (such as loss of war funds etc) would also go well with this suggestion. I held a militia takeover a couple of days ago and it went pretty well, it got people out of base and those playing as militia had a good time.

There's not much detail I can really offer other than it'd encourage RP and peacetime activities. Hopefully that'd be enough to consider it!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Markous Fenix

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 16, 2021
+1 Could bring more RP into the server and break up the numbers as well, but it will not be as good as the VIP

Anakin Skywalker

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Feb 7, 2021
Suggestion Denied

Hi @Valkon , Your suggestion has been denied. No militia is just a pay for job with the job that would be made it would be terrible and most people would not like it Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion​

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Valkon
Status
Not open for further replies.