Sep 13, 2023
Your in-game name: 'Cape Town'
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55469490
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/123UGAY
Date of ban: 13/09/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): cheating
Who banned you: Connor Humphreys
Ban length?: 26 weeks
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/militaryrp-rules.10/
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Warned yes (for rdm killing a friend), banned no
Why should you be unbanned: I wasn't cheating and i've been playing this server for many hours, even brought guns and donated to the server. I am confident that a review of the evidence will demonstrate my innocence, and I respectfully ask for my account to be unbanned so I can continue to enjoy and contribute positively to the community.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will reread the rules and continue to not cheat as I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I share those values.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I genuinely enjoy this server as it is one of the best mrp servers on here, and lets me relive my time as a marine very accurately, as an ex solider I understand the importance of integrity and fairness. If using the skills I have learnt and acquired on the battlefield and other shooter games is bannable i do sincerely apologise.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal. I look forward to a fair and just resolution to this matter.

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
I have submitted any relevant evidence to the Community Supervisor Team. If you wish to see the evidence for yourself please DM me on Discord.

mikethejewishperson

Doofy

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Nov 10, 2021
Scotland
Appeal Denied

Hi @Jewspoon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I have received evidence from the MRP SL team, and after conducting a thorough review, they have determined that your actions were suspicious and, in some cases, blatantly indicative of the use of third-party assistance.

Upon reviewing the same evidence independently, I have found that there were a few instances where your actions were justified, but there were several moments that were entirely unexplainable. In particular, there is a clip of you tracing a player perfectly through a wall where it would have been impossible for anyone to see them.

Based on this evidence, I must assert that your actions were not in line with fair play and cannot be tolerated.

This is where I am now confident that your ban by the MRP SL was fair and just.

You may re-appeal in 8 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.