MRP - Death Watch Organisation

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
1644164786726.png

Death Watch

Death Watch is a star wars inspired Private Contractor and Militia organisation, I have applications up for; Boka-Tan, Djarin. And Death Watch Recruits

We are only the best of the best Bounty Hunters/Private contractors. We strive for efficiency and respect to the Mandalorian code. You're expected to follow the code or risk being removed from Death Watch. Follow the line of leadership and respect those higher within Death Watch. We expect lethal and efficient kills with the least amount of casualties, USSR & NATO must know us for our professionalism and make sure they want to hire us for the most dangerous jobs.

If this is an interest and a good side job for you then please follow the format below and I will be in contact.

Format
Name:
SteamID:
DiscordID:
Role you're applying for:
Why do you want this role?:
What makes you better than other candidates?:
How good is your combat skills?(0/10):
What is your strengths and weaknesses:

1644164943423.png

Last edited:

Tony_

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Mar 18, 2021
**Name:** Tony
**SteamID:** STEAM_0:1:122288190
**DiscordID:** megamind69#2038
**Role you're applying for:** death watch commander
**Why do you want this role?:** because im really good at combat, flying, google doc work, and leadership. i feel i would be great in this position because of my past experience as a high ranking officer in many servers/regiments and i think i would make the militia team the overall best that is can be.
**What makes you better than other candidates?:** because of my high experience of a high ranking position and my marksmen ship and i can prove others wrong
**How good is your combat skills?(0/10):** 9/10
**What is your strengths and weaknesses:**
can be mingey sometimes but mostly just laughs
i will be joking half of the time

really good snipers and rifles
good leadership
and being cool ?

CL4P-TP

MRP Patriot
Donator
Jan 12, 2021
England
**Name:** Tony
**SteamID:** STEAM_0:1:122288190
**DiscordID:** megamind69#2038
**Role you're applying for:** death watch commander
**Why do you want this role?:** because im really good at combat, flying, google doc work, and leadership. i feel i would be great in this position because of my past experience as a high ranking officer in many servers/regiments and i think i would make the militia team the overall best that is can be.
**What makes you better than other candidates?:** because of my high experience of a high ranking position and my marksmen ship and i can prove others wrong
**How good is your combat skills?(0/10):** 9/10
**What is your strengths and weaknesses:**
can be mingey sometimes but mostly just laughs
i will be joking half of the time

really good snipers and rifles
good leadership
and being cool ?
Accepted

I will contact you on discord to get you setup​