[MRP] Moderator application by Fitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz

Mar 22, 2021
England - United Kingdom
MRP Moderator by Fitz

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): littlefitz3
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Started on the 5th March 2021.
In what country are you located?: England - United Kingdom.
Time zone: GMT.
NATO name (regiment and rank): JAF - 1SGT - Fitz
USSR name (regiment and rank): AG - JLT - Fitz Tsar
Civilian name: Fitz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197138572
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No , I have made one previously. https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/moderator-application.738/ - previous application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks, bans, or warns.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: No I don't.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have experience on multiple RP servers as a high ranking officer.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
Time ZoneMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySunday
GMT (UK)16.00 - 01.0016.00 - 01.0016.00 - 01.0016.00 - 01.0016.00 - open end12.00 - open end12.00 - open end

These are the hours during which I will potentially be online. I will not always be available on the server. Only the general capacity should be represented by the times. Of course, differences may occur.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I wish to help the community to grow and expand, I feel as though with the experience I have gained while playing on this server, I can help others who are unsure of server rules and guide them in the correct direction.
I want to explore the ability's of a Moderator as I think it is interesting and enjoyable.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: First of all I have a ambition at being the best at what I do , therefore I will exceed the expectations set. Secondly I want to lower the wait time for sits , as some people wait far too long for minor complications. I will bring maturity and responsibility to my sits in the best manor possible. I believe I am a quick learner and can pick up on things fast, which is an important aspect of Moderating.

Inspired by @Zype Kind Regards

Last edited:

Zype

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
AG COL
+support

+Active Ingame/Teamspeak
+Mature
+Good Rule knowledge
+Clean app

Last edited:
Reactions: Fitz

Sandwich

Donator
Jan 15, 2021
Salford, Manchester
+Support

+Active In-game.
+Active in TS.
+Good rule knowledge.
+Never had any problems with you personally.
+Well set out application.
+Friendly, mature and approachable.

Hello there, Fitz, I have given you my support for those reasons stated. You have been active for a bit now and you have had little warnings, showing that you gave the maturity to be staff. Furthermore, when I am in TS with you, you are always respectful to others and amiable to others. Overall, I think you will be a good addition to the team. Don't let me down, sir.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Viking

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Feb 10, 2021
UK
+support
+Active IG
+Active TS
+Good rule Knowledge
+Mature

GL Fitz (y)

TigerMassive

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Mar 2, 2021
+Support

+Active In-game and Teamspeak
+Good rule knowledge.
+Never had any problems with you
+Always friendly and mature in sits and in-game

Fitz knew you since you joined JAF. I've never had one issue with you, you are mature, friendly and very approachable. Wish you all the best with the staff app

GL TM

Ryden

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
England
+Support
+Active In Game
+Active in TS
+Mature
+Good Rule Knowledge

Hello, I think you would make a great staff member, your rule knowledge is good and you present a adequate amount of maturity.

GL

Cluster

CC VIP++
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
=Neutral

Have no experience with you so I can't give a verdict.

Good Luck!

Copper

Jan 1, 2021
+/- Support

+ Active

+/- Unsure on maturity
+/- Unsure on rule knowledge

Hey Fitz, I have seen you running around the base and in comms in-game frequently, but I have never had any proper interactions with you, if you wish to poke me on TS we could have a chat!

Good Luck!

Jons

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
+Support

+
Active in-game
+Active on TS
+Friendly & approachable
+Had fun & brief interactions with you in-game and out-of-game

Eden Hawkings

MRP Patriot
Donator
Mar 24, 2021
Israel
+support
+Active IG
+Active TS
+Actually knows the rules
+Mature
+Chill

nice person never had unpleasent experiences with

LuZ

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Dec 29, 2020
ANYTHING IN YELLOW IS AN EDIT, AFTER SPEAKING WITH FITZ ON TS.
-SUPPORT

+ Active in-game and on TS3

- Bad attitude in-game from what I've seen
- Toxic to ISAF members

- Called me childish in your original reply, before editing it. [See image attached]
- Called the ISAF petty for not liking your civilian name.
- Brought my 'attitude' into this, when I am just giving my opinion. [See image attached]

Although I do not dislike you, I have over the last couple of weeks seen your behaviour in-game and how you've spoken to people, especially over OOC and I believe you really need to improve on your attitude and make an effort to get along with everyone, even if that means not interacting with them much. With how you currently act, I'm not sure that I would be happy with you handling a sit of mine, especially if it was called against a USSR member, as I feel you would let your own personal friendships or disliking towards someone sway your decision in the sit.

Changing your civilian character in-game to 'ISAF DONT HAVE HITBOXES' and showing a poor attitude to most of the ISAF because you believe that doesn't exactly help me want to +support your app.

After speaking to you on Teamspeak, unfortunately I have more negatives to add.
Not only did you call me childish in your original reply which you've now edited, but in TS you also decided to try and say that your civilian character name has nothing to do with you applying for staff, but everything you do in-game has an impact, as it can affect how people think of you.
Calling ISAF petty after you made your civ character name 'ISAF DONT HAVE HITBOXES' , which in itself is petty, doesn't look good.

I do not feel there was a need to bring up how you have heard that I have a poor attitude, when I am ensuring that any opinions I give here are genuine issues I think should be sorted so you can become a staff member.

I have told you that if you do improve your attitude in-game over the next few days, then I will be happy to edit this further and potentially change it to a +support.

ANYTHING IN YELLOW IS AN EDIT, AFTER SPEAKING WITH FITZ ON TS.

Last edited:

Fitz

Mar 22, 2021
England - United Kingdom
-SUPPORT

+ Active in-game and on TS3

- Bad attitude in-game from what I've seen
- Toxic to ISAF members

Although I do not dislike you, I have over the last couple of weeks seen your behaviour in-game and how you've spoken to people, especially over OOC and I believe you really need to improve on your attitude and make an effort to get along with everyone, even if that means not interacting with them much. With how you currently act, I'm not sure that I would be happy with you handling a sit of mine, especially if it was called against a USSR member, as I feel you would let your own personal friendships or disliking towards someone sway your decision in the sit.

Changing your civilian character in-game to 'ISAF DONT HAVE HITBOXES' and showing a poor attitude to most of the ISAF because you believe that doesn't exactly help me want to +support your app.
If there is any issues with my civilian character name by all means contact me and that can be changed without hesitation , didnt realise it was an issue as nobody has mentioned it to me before. I would also like those members who i have been 'toxic' to to contact me to clearup some misunderstood banter. Thanks

Krieger

Dec 25, 2020
England
+/-Neutral leaning slightly to -Support

+active in game and TS3
+Friendly to approach generally
+Clean app

-Toxicity to a regiment / unsure of maturity
-unsure of rule knowledge

Fitz, having seen your reply to LuZ, I have changed my -support to a +/-neutral. Yes, you are an active member of the community and have the experience of serious roleplay, but seeing as you said you were a high ranking officer of those servers, surely you would know that singling out a regiment and changing an in-game name to "ISAF DONT HAVE HITBOXES" wouldn't be appropriate. And calling an NHC (ex ISAF CO) petty and childish in private messages for their issue with you singling out a regiment and changing an in-game name to something like that really isn't helping me want to support you.
I have also noticed in OOC sometimes that what you say can come across as
immature or mingey.
I'd also back a previously posted verdict, in the fact that I personally wouldn't want someone who has a disliking to a regiment of the opposite team to take my sits as there would possibly be a bias, especially if the other party is of the same team as you.

Although on a lighter note, you are an
active member and a decent one for AG and I have nothing generally against you. You do have your moments when you are very friendly and funny, but at this moment there are more negatives than positives for me to give a better verdict. Just think before you go for a regiment that some people may feel more personal about as they have spent the majority of their time working in and many of their memories of the server comes from serving along side others in the regiment.

However, I do wish you good luck.

Fitz

Mar 22, 2021
England - United Kingdom
As it seems some of you are upset with the fact that my civilian name is 'ISAF dont have hitboxes' I will change it , I'm sure if you contacted me personally with an issue before putting it on here it would have been dealt with either way Ii will change it as I don't want my civilian name giving a bad impression of me.

buddha

Apr 16, 2021
The US, Baby
+Support
+Friendly to new and old players
+Lots of server experience
+Understands and is able to enforce rules
+Mature when needed
+Great App

Big Barry

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 1, 2021
Hello Fitz. My verdict will be a Neutral for now.

+ Your activity on the server and TeamSpeak is definitely acceptable.
+ Your rule knowledge is on point for the most part.
= I do worry a bit about your attitude, sometimes. The whole "ISAF don't have hitboxes" incident last night does leave me a bit of concern, especially the way you reacted after you were called out on it.

If you can show some improvement in your attitude and not draw the ire out of a regiment like that again, I'm sure I'd be more than happy to change my verdict to a +Support.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.