Discord name: Valkon
For how long have you played on MRP: Since day one
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): ISAF MSGT Keir 'Valkon' Starmer
NWO name (regiment and rank): AOR SLT ValkCT
Civilian name: N/A
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I've applied a few times before but I can't find them, sorry.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Several bans, one for MRDM a few years ago and another for abusing a GM command in 2020. Few warnings for toxicity, combat jumping etc.
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

Yes, I led the USSR for quite a while in 2021 where I implemented significant change and organisation to the team. I have an understanding of how to organise the 'bad guy' team on MRP as well as lead them in wars whilst outnumbered. I also keep spirits high around the base by keeping people entertained. I have also been NATO HC several times in the past.

What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

My experience and my leadership qualities. I like to believe I am firm but fair, I allow people to mess about and have fun but have no problems in telling them to stop, and acting on it if they don't. I understand what makes MRP fun and I bring that quality to HC.

As for leadership, I've spent enough time as UHC in the most dire of scenarios to know how to organise a team that is outnumbered for war. I don't spam the voiceamp and I allow CO's and other lower ranks to try out their own ideas to develop their own leadership. My best quality is my ability to develop people within roles, and to pick those who have the most potential to fulfill those roles.

All in all, I made the USSR a strong side over the course of several months, I stepped down before the NWO update due to time restraints.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:

They're listed above, but I also hold Gamemaster.

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths: Adaptability, leadership, organisational skills and firmness
Weaknesses: Sometimes a little too reliant on giving lower ranks responsibility.

Please give some lore about your HC character and what storylines they would be involved in:

There's an ongoing storyline which my HC character will be involved in. In terms of actual lore about SC, I helped write and develop the lore for the NWO. My 'character' hails from the North of England, is hardy and shouty, often leads wars and DBs with insults and profanity, but keeps a smile on peoples faces and morale high. He takes no nonsense from his subordinates, but offers his enemy no quarter in return.

What are the responsibilities of HC in RP?:

HC are the catalysts for RP. They are there to organise the team and get them performing tasks in RP. The teams don't move unless the HC tells them to, and this often means the HC is responsible for having them in certain positions at certain times. HC also need to work with GMs to understand storylines and organise teams for events. As a member of the GM team, I can bring this forward and lead the NWO in events.

What are the responsibilities of HC out of RP?:

Organising the team and settling disputes usually. I typically try to encourage each CO to work on a project that improves their regiment, I'd suggest my responsibility if accepted would be to improve the infrastructure of the NWO and ensure that COs are being pro-active in contributing to the team.

I am aware I've not led a war for the NWO, but given the parallels to the USSR at times I believe I can make an immediate impact.

Best,

Valk

Toni

May 23, 2022
+Support
Great GM and RP leader, I haven't known Valk as long as other people, but from what I know, he would be a good addition.
SC, I believe, still has some temporary members from SL, so adding actual SC would ease some pressure on members of the staff team, allowing them to focus on other areas.

drako dormus

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 1, 2021
neutral

+support wanne execute the rest of sc with valks orders so good boy :D

-support bussy with gm things

Last edited:

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

Valk would be a great HC again, as his GM abilities and HC abilities would make a perfect pair.

Sins

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2021
Netherlands
extra big +support

the guy that revived ussr/nwo several times, made the side fun again, brought rp back. currently we are missing those things in NWO, so Valk is the only solution for us.

goodluck

shaun11103

MRP War Veteran
Mar 13, 2022
e69847ff43021e0a1dc725b9eac6a768.png

Dear @Valkon ,

We would like to express our gratitude for your interest in the position.

We are pleased to inform you that our team has reviewed your application, and we are in agreement that you are eligible to move to the next stage. We appreciate the time and effort you put into your application, and we are excited to learn more about your qualifications and experience. To proceed with the next stage contact Myself to schedule your interview.

Approved

Once again, we would like to thank you for your interest in the position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.